Are your data centers struggling to consolidate large workloads without compromising performance? Delivering a truly agile and efficient IT infrastructure requires the transformation of traditionally rigid physical systems into flexible physical or virtual resource pools. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications. The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers higher performance and scalability for your demanding, enterprise data-intensive workloads. The powerful Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors (2 or 4 Socket), broad memory footprint (up to 6 TB of HPE DDR4 memory in 48 DIMM slots) and flexible I/O configuration give your large workloads, such as structured databases and business processing applications, the compute power and memory support they demand.
- The most secure server with exclusive HPE Silicon Root of Trust. Protect your applications and assets against downtime associated with hacks and viruses.
- Greater performance and flexibility with Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors on the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 architecture.
- Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing and workloads matching to improve processor throughput/overall performance up to 8% over previous generation.
- Max memory 6 TB (with 128 GB DIMMs available 2H17) for larger in-memory database and analytic applications.
- New hybrid Smart Array for both RAID and HBA zoning in a single controller; internal M.2 storage options that add boot flexibility and additional local storage capacity.
- New processors with more features for Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing, the Intel Xeon-Gold 6143 (2.3GHz/16-core/205W) and the Gen10 Intel Xeon-Platinum 8165 (2.8GHz/24-core/205W).
Composable and Software Defined
The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers superior capacity, efficiency, and flexibility to power more demanding workloads with support for the full range of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors in a 2S or 4S form factor
Composable compute resource that is intelligently auto-discovered, quickly provisioned, easily managed, and seamlessly redeployed simplifies IT operations and reduces overprovisioning costs
RESTful API and integration with an ecosystem of composable infrastructure partners provides broad options for 3rd party integration, protecting key existing investments
Ideal Performance for Scale up Workloads
The HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Module provides a 25% performance increase over previous generation with 2 or 4 processors (up to 205W)
11% increase in memory speeds with a wide range of memory sizes for Register and Load Reduced DDR4 DIMMs
2.5x increase in compute and network connectivity speed gets your data where it's needed faster
Up to 50% performance improvement in random read IOPs in storage controllers
2x the memory capacity and I/O bandwidth of a 2-socket solution for more demanding workloads.
Flexible and Secure
HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module provides superior, enterprise-grade availability that allows IT to quickly and confidently implement changes through template-based operations.
Unmatched threat protection with Hardware Root of Trust and unique chain of trust architecture to protect, detect and recover firmware
Intelligent System Tuning to smooth performance and match customer workloads
Up to 6 mezzanine options with enough I/O and redundancy for workloads requiring high availability
Up to 160 zoned drives per storage controller, in frame, and Hybrid RAID/HBA Smart Array to make your controller investment more effective.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Technical Support and Documentation
HPE Synergy Compute and Storage Products
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module
- HPE Synergy 620 Gen9 Compute Module
- HPE Synergy 680 Gen9 Compute Module
- HPE Synergy D3940 Storage Module
HPE Synergy Infrastructure and Interconnects
Composable Infrastructure and Ecosystem