Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Your organization faces many challenges; why should data storage be one of them? If you need an easy-to-manage centralized space for securely storing documents, images, audio, and video files, look no further than HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage. With StoreEasy, you can have flexible, efficient, and reliable file storage, right-sized for your organization’s needs and budget, without compromising on quality or capabilities. Available in a diverse range of form factors, capacity, and performance options, StoreEasy 1000 can help you get more out of your file storage with less effort through maximizing usable capacity, simplifying management, and helping you protect your indispensable digital assets in an evolving threat landscape. The new 6th generation HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860 build on that foundation through a new simplified management experience developed by HPE, enhanced built-in security protections, more options to expand capacity, and increased performance.
- New sixth generation HPE StoreEasy 1660 standard and 1860 models
- 2x as simple to manage1 through a brand-new, intuitive management console developed by HPE
- Expanded security capabilities help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape
- Lower cost capacity expansion with up to 60% greater internal capacity2 through larger drives and more drive slots
- Up to 4x faster access to data3 with hybrid flash options, plus new higher performance configurations for resource-intensive workloads
Optimized and Tailored for File Storage
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Server DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2016 or 2012 R2 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
Cutting management efforts in half and overhauling user experience, years of HPE design and development experience built the new management console for sixth generation HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860, laying the foundation for a more modern and agile approach for monitoring and managing file storage.
Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity over the life of the product using guided configurations through the Pool Manager provisioning tool. Low capacity email alerts reduce disruption from capacity limitations.
The HPE StoreEasy Dashboard consolidates all key status information, including capacity utilization, performance, and health, in a single interface for 5th generation StoreEasy 1000, reducing the need to navigate multiple tools and interfaces for day-to-day management and monitoring.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression.4 In Windows Storage Server 2016-based HPE StoreEasy 1000 systems, an enhanced deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any Internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files—even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
Help users and applications get more done, faster, with optional flash acceleration bundles for HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860 that provide up to 4x faster access to frequently hot data.
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data while at rest with file system encryption and with Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, while it is being transferred with SMB encryption and signing, and at the physical drive level with a lockable bezel for multi-dimensional file data security.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization’s requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself—reducing the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
Sixth generation HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860 provide additional protection as standard through device integrity checks with Trusted Platform Module, digitally signed firmware on network adapters and drives, and runtime firmware validation every 24 hours via HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition.
Highly Resilient to Prevent Disruption to Your Business and Users
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with standard features including nearly continuous health monitoring with HPE Active Health System, redundant components, file system online self-healing, online verification, and rapid repair that reduces downtime from file corruption to minutes.
Protect data from simple errors or massive failures using built-in replication, up to 100 TB, or opt for Carbonite Double-Take Availability replication software.
Get comprehensive, full system support from HPE file storage experts with onsite parts and labor warranty for the system, and software telephone support.
Advanced diagnostics and continuous monitoring for increased stability and shorter downtimes enabled by the HPE iLO Management Engine.
- 1. Based on HPE internal testing with 50% fewer tools and fewer actions for key NAS administrative tasks.
- 2. Based on the StoreEasy 1660 with optional mid-chassis expansion cage compared to the previous generation HPE StoreEasy 1650
- 3. Based on HPE internal testing with 90% cache hit rate using an SSD-backed HPE Smart Cache
- 4. “Plan to Deploy Data Deduplication,” Microsoft
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. BitLocker® is trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- HPE StoreEasy Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage Blade
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ File Controller
- HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition
- HPE StoreEasy: File and Application Storage Made Easy - ChalkTalk
- HPE StoreEasy Showcased on YouTube