Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Are you looking to consolidate your enterprise data center applications and workloads from legacy storage as part of your digital transformation? HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage helps you consolidate primary storage workloads – for file and block -- onto an enterprise-class flash array without compromising performance, scalability, data services, or resiliency. This HPE 3PAR 9000 Storage is based on the proven HPE 3PAR architecture and is purpose built for all-flash consolidation, delivering the performance, simplicity and agility needed to support your hybrid IT environment. Whether your applications are virtualized, containerized, or traditional, the HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage offers you a solution that can deliver improved business results. More transactions, better availability, lower costs regardless of how you consume storage, with a cloud-like pay as you grow model or a traditional capital expense model. Hewlett Packard Enterprise, has you covered.
- HPE InfoSight eliminates wasted time and headaches by transforming how storage is managed and supported.
- Through AI, predictive analytics and machine learning, InfoSight predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- And, as it analyzes and correlates millions of sensors every second, all customers benefit as their systems get smarter and more reliable.
- InfoSight watches over your infrastructure 24/7 so you don’t have to spend your days, nights, and weekends dealing with storage issues anymore.
Consolidate Multiple Legacy Arrays with Abundant Capacity
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage can scale to 18 PiB of usable all-flash capacity or >100 TiB raw, offering plenty of room for growth. Consolidate multiple midrange systems for more performance and more scale for your all-flash data center.
Delivers better business results with performance capable of over 2 million IOPs at sub millisecond latency and with 34 Gb/s in bandwidth.
Get a robust 5-year warranty with 7-years of wear out on all SSDs, no caveats1
Combines your workloads with flexibility to support both block and file with HPE 3PAR File Persona. All HPE 3PAR platforms are built from the ground up to leverage a single, converged capacity for block volumes and file shares with lower TCO while offering uncompromising availability.
Simplicity and Automation for Manageability from Data Center to Data Service
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage can enhance the resiliency, agility, and efficiency with all-inclusive software licensing. Benefit from enterprise-class software features including Adaptive Data Reduction technologies, at no extra charge.
Alleviate complex, tedious configuration and administration associated with Fibre Channel (FC) SANs using HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR that offers a smart, simplified solution for flash deployments.
Configure and monitor HPE 3PAR StoreServ platforms and other storage infrastructure with HPE OneView for increased flexibility.
Risk Mitigation for End-to-End Resiliency
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage achieves 99.9999% data availability in your multisite federated environment with HPE Peer Persistence. Extended support to a third data center provides data protection in case of a local storage failure and a complete disaster recovery (DR) plan.
Verifies data integrity with 3PAR Persistent Checksum to protect your data against silent corruption from the host to the storage array. Where 3PAR Persistent Checksum detects media or transmission errors, graceful error recovery takes place, avoiding impact on the host application.
Integrate HPE 3PAR and HPE StoreOnce providing an availability, replication, and backup service to augment traditional backup processes with HPE Recovery Manager. The performance of snapshots and replication combine with the protection of backup to enable fast and efficient application protection.
Preserve your service levels with 3PAR Persistent Cache so you aren’t impacted by unplanned component failure, a key requirement for the virtual data center. HPE 3PAR can maintain high and predictable service levels even in the event of a cache or node failure by avoiding cache write-through mode.
Investment Protection with Architectural and Financial Flexibility
Improve your HPE 3PAR all-flash investment with HPE 3PAR Adaptive Data Reduction technologies, including data packing, deduplication and compression. These features reduce storage costs for total storage efficiency by reducing your data footprint and improving flash media endurance.
Be ready for what’s next with HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450 setup to be ready for extreme performance with Storage Class Memory over NVMe.
Get HPE 3PAR All-Flash today for pennies per GB per month, with HPE 3PAR Flash Now program. The HPE 3PAR Flash Now gives you the ability to strike the right balance when it comes to hybrid IT by bringing public cloud-like economics to your on-prem all-flash storage deployments.
- 1. On all SSDs on 3PAR 8000/9000/20000 purchased after June 1, 2015 with life left below 5% as determined by HPE and with drive age less than seven years from warranty start date and no interruption in HPE support coverage. Wear out in years six and seven applies to media and electronic failure replacements for all SSDs.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Hitachi® is a registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. In Japan and/or other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 Storage
- HPE 3PAR File Services
- HPE Recovery Manager Central
HPE 3PAR Management Software