Is there a need to modernize your storage network? The all-flash data center and emerging NVMe storage requires a modern storage network that can keep up with pace of innovation seen with compute and storage resources. The HPE StoreFabric SN6650B 32Gb FC switch is a high-port density building block with 128 Fibre Channel ports that provides the tools to optimize NVMe storage and automate SAN management tasks. It provides 32 Gb SAN connectivity with up to 4 Tbps total system bandwidth for data center consolidation and one of the most demanding all-flash workloads. New automation capabilities enable DevOps resources to automate operations to increase productivity with simple and open automation through open APIs and the Ansible automation engine. The HPE StoreFabric SN6650B enables new insight into NVMe storage fabrics with modern I/O traffic visibility and VM-level granularity to validate and fine-tune performance for better efficiency.
Supports up to 4 Tbps bandwidth with very low latency < 780 ns (including FEC) through the use of cut-through switching.
Shatters application performance barriers with up to 200 million IOPS utilizing up to 566 million frame switching per second.
Delivers up to 384 Gbps of combined in-flight encryption and 192 Gbps of in-flight compression to improve bandwidth and help minimize the risk of unauthorized access.
Built in ASIC enables I/O insight into NVMe/FC storage traffic with VM-level granularity to validate and fine-tune performance for better efficiency.
Internal fault-tolerant and enterprise-class RAS features help minimize downtime to support growing mission-critical environments.
Easy Manageability with Simple and Open Automation
Provides tools to simplify and automate operations enabling DevOps resources to orchestrate SAN resources through open APIs and the Ansible automation engine.
Easier integration into third-party tools utilizing a library of templates and scripts (REST APIs) to help deploy applications faster.
Supports I/O Insight and VM Insight (included in HPE PowerPack+ software) to provide deeper visibility into FC/NVMe traffic.
Delivers industry-leading port density with 128 Fibre Channel ports in an elegant 2U form factor.
Provides 96 32-Gb SFP+ ports and eight 4×32-Gb QSFP ports to enable data centers to scale efficiently and deliver more connectivity with fewer switches.
Offers cost-effective pay-as-you-grow scalability, expanding from 48 to 128 ports with flexible Ports on Demand (PoD).
Supports 32/16/10/8/4 Gb Fibre Channel.
- © Copyright 2018 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- HPE Storage Networking
- HPE Storage Warranty
- Data center modernization with HPE Gen6 Fibre Channel Networking
- Get the most out of the all-flash data center with HPE Gen6 Fibre Channel
- HPE StoreFabric SN3600B 24-port 32Gb FC Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN6600B 48-port 32Gb FC Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SAN Director
- HPE Smart SAN for 3PAR
- HPE Storage FC Switches
Related HPE Storage Hardware