Want to accomplish real work with your backup data on a secondary storage array? Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays let you put your copy data to work. Designed to simply and efficiently handle tasks like Veeam backups and disaster recovery, Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays also offer the flash-optimized performance to run development/test, QA, and analytics on your copy data – plus production workloads when needed. Back up and recover data from any primary storage array nearly instantaneously. Save space with always-on, inline deduplication and compression. Simplify data management through integration with leading availability software for virtualized environments from Veeam. Don't wait for a disaster—put your backup data to work today.
Put Your Backup Data to Work
Secondary storage that does real work: Zero-copy cloning and flash performance let you use your backup data for development/test, QA, analytics, and more.
Data reduction without penalty: Always-on, inline deduplication and compression increases effective capacity without impacting backup and recovery.
Peace of mind: Flash performance to verify backups quickly and easily, plus 99.9999% measured availability for when you need to run production workloads too1.
Reduce Backup and Recovery Windows
Near-instant restores: Access files, virtual machines, applications, and entire systems directly on the Secondary Flash Array and/or rapidly copy them back to primary storage.
Near-instant disaster recovery: Replicate and fail over from Nimble Storage All Flash and Adaptive Flash Arrays to Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays to resume running production workloads at speed.
Near-instant backups: No more backup windows and zero impact to hosts with application-integrated snapshots.
Easy availability for virtualized environments: Built-in integration and validation with Veeam Availability Suite delivers broad compatibility, whether you’re using primary storage arrays from HPE or from another vendor.
Worry-free operations: InfoSight Predictive Analytics anticipate and prevent issues, automatically predicting and resolving 86% of problems before you even know an issue exists.
Simple acquisition and refresh: All Nimble Storage arrays feature the Timeless Storage guarantee, which means hidden costs and forklift upgrades can become a thing of the past.
- 1.Based on actual customer data collected by the Nimble Storage Support organization as of March 2017. See also https://www.nimblestorage.com/redefining-the-standard-for-system-availability/ (requires registration).
- 2.Based on actual customer data collected by the Nimble Storage Support organization as of March 2017. See also https://www.nimblestorage.com/redefining-the-standard-for-system-availability/ (requires registration).
- 3.Refer to https://www.nimblestorage.com/satisfaction-guarantee/ for details. Subject to Nimble Storage General Terms and Conditions available at www.nimblestorage.com/docs .
- AIX® is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Citrix® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- SUSE® is a registered trademark of Suse.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- Nimble Secondary Flash Arrays
- InfoSight Predictive Analytics
- Multicloud Flash Fabric
- Timeless Storage Guarantee
- Nimble Storage Satisfaction Guarantee
- Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays
- Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays
- HPE Data Availability, Protection and Retention Storage
- Other HPE All-Flash and Hybrid Storage Arrays