Are you looking for a one-stop solution for your Red Hat® environment? Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE offers enterprise class support for your Linux® environment providing outstanding technical expertise with fast answers and problem resolution. And you have the flexibility to tailor your solution to your individual needs with the freedom of choosing from the entire portfolio of certified and supported HPE ProLiant Servers and Storage.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for HPC Head Node: 1, 3 and 5 years, 9x5/24x7 support
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for HPC Compute Node: 1, 3 and 5 years
Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE allows you to make Hewlett Packard Enterprise your single point of purchase, contact and accountability for both hardware and software.
Receive your subscription and activate it within 30 days.
Outstanding Technical Expertise
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE provides additional, uplifted support and education services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and offers a consistent global service experience delivered locally.
As a Platinum member of Linux Foundation, we at Hewlett Packard Enterprise understand how Linux develops and evolves and are in close collaboration with Red Hat and the Linux community to deliver consistent customer satisfaction.
Industry Leading Solutions
Red Hat Enterprise Linux from HPE is certified and supported across the entire HPE ProLiant Servers and Storage portfolios.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise develops reference architectures (RA) for Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat Storage built on Hewlett Packard Servers, Converged Systems and OpenStack to anticipate customer questions and issues prior to the installation.
- Linux® Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries
SAP® is a registered trademark of SAP AG.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Red Hat Alliance
- HPE Red Hat Certification & Support
- Simplify Your Linux Experience
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Delivery Repository
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Linux Support and Services