Are you looking for a compute-intensive server node for your HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system that includes support for separate graphic processing unit (GPU) processors? The HPE ProLiant XL190r Gen10 server deployed in the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system delivers a dense solution with flexibility for up to two hot-pluggable server nodes in a standard 2U chassis. Each ProLiant XL190r Gen10 server node can be serviced individually without impacting the operation of other nodes sharing the same chassis to provide increased server uptime. The server node harnesses the performance of 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory (16 DIMM slots per node) and dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable family in a very efficient solution that shares both power and cooling infrastructure. It provides accelerated application performance with up to two GPU cards per XL190r Gen10 server. The Apollo 2000 Gen10 system delivers increased storage flexibility with options that support 12 SFF, or 6 LFF HDD/SSD or 8 NVMe SSD.
- Intel Xeon Processor Scalable family for higher compute performance.
- Firmware level security with HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) 5 management.
- Support for 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory for improved application performance.
- Support for NVMe SSD option.
- Embedded dual 10GbE NIC.
- HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i storage controller.
Data Center Optimization Including Acceleration with Graphic Processing Units (GPUs) Support
The HPE ProLiant XL190r Gen10 server delivers 2x density in 1U servers—four 1U servers in a 2U chassis.
Comprehensive manageability uses tools like HPE iLO 5 management, HPE Apollo Platform Manager, and HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU) 8.2.
Support for up to two GPUs to accelerated performance.
Comprehensive Server Security
Every HPE ProLiant XL190r Gen10 server delivers the Silicon Root of Trust for firmware-level security.
Offers commercial National Security Algorithms level security.
Provides Secure Recovery to the last known good state.
You can benefit from Firmware Runtime Validation and alert of compromised code.
Flexible Scale-out Architecture
The HPE ProLiant XL190r Gen10 Server allows you to mix and match servers in the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 System.
Provides storage and I/O flexibility with drive mapping for enhanced storage allocation.
Right-sized scaling that allows starting small and growing as business grows.
- © Copyright 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
- © Copyright 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein..
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.