- Objective-C for iOS, supports iOS 7 and up.
- Java for Android, supports API levels 15 and up.
- REST API to access Meridian data (standardized data access methods).
- Sandbox API allows a hosted web page to interact with the Meridian environment and extend the capabilities of a Meridian app beyond the standard feature set.
Supported operating systems
- Supports iOS and Android devices
- Meridian App platform's cloud-based Meridian Editor is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) content management system (CMS) that houses a location’s Meridian-powered app content. It offers an easy way for venues to create a complete white-label app from scratch with its AppMaker features. Venues that already have a mobile app can use the Meridian software development kits (SDKs) to integrate navigation and proximity notification capabilities.