MANAGED, SELF-SERVICE PRIVATE CLOUD IN YOUR DATA CENTRE
Get the agility and velocity of the public cloud in an on-premises, pay-per-use solution that’s ideal for your cloud-native applications and workloads. Designed for enterprise customers consistently utilising at least 250 VMs per month, your system, delivered through HPE GreenLake, is factory built, configured, installed, maintained, owned and operated by HPE in your on-premises or co-located data centre, as a turnkey service. It’s scaled for your current business demands, but there’s built-in buffer capacity to address any unexpected spikes in resource demand. And since your usage is metered and managed by HPE, we’ll be ready to help you scale up your capacity ahead of business growth.
+ show more
CapEx savings and cost transparency
The pay-per-use model means you avoid up-front capital expenditure, while the HPE GreenLake Central platform gives you unrivaled insight into your consumption. Near-real-time visibility into consumption and costs allows for midstream adjustment and no billing surprises.
Comprehensive management and support
HPE monitors and manages aggregate demand and performance in real time, while you have a single point of contact for all support needs. The HPE infrastructure management team handles proactive support for your deployment, while HPE technical solutions specialists can work remotely or on-site to resolve critical issues.
Streamlined DevOps provisioning
Ensure compliance with cost and resource parameters while speeding application development and deployment. Our private cloud dashboard lets you define scale and cost parameters for different VMs and different roles, then give developers and other users self-serve, point-and-click access to the resources they need.
Centralised SaaS-based management
Consumption analytics let you compare the costs of running workloads on-premises versus the public cloud – letting you run your high-priority workloads on your dedicated on-premise hardware for consistent performance and throughput.
The standard HPE GreenLake private cloud configuration is built on the HPE Synergy platform. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 compute modules (24 total) provide compute power, with storage through an HPE Nimble Storage HF40 flash array and a management cluster based on HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 units. It includes HPE Composable Fabric networking, along with VMWare virtualisation software.
- Most deployments are three to five years in duration
- Monthly billing is based on compute and storage (both per GB) and tied directly to usage over predefined reserve capacity. vCPUs are not metered
- Built-in buffer capacity addresses unexpected surges in demand – with no increase in unit cost
- HPE works with you to grow deployment ahead of business growth
HPE GreenLake is delivering results for enterprises around the world, and we want you to experience it for yourself. When you request a free 21-day trial of private cloud for virtual machines with HPE, we'll stand up the instance in a co-located HPE data centre, assign a trial manager to serve as your point of contact for a successful deployment and set up your account on the HPE GreenLake Central platform ‒ providing management capabilities, usage insights and detailed consumption reporting.
- A 21-day trial is standard; it can be extended if needed
- Service is delivered through co-located HPE data centre, so no equipment is needed on your premises
- Your trial includes up to approximately 50 VMs - where you can provision your apps and load data to see how it would work in your environment, and get a taste of the HPE GreenLake experience
- There's no cost to you
PRIVATE CLOUD DETAILS
Who is this recommended for?
Enterprises that can consistently utilise 250+ VMs per month over four years.
HPE Synergy integrated system with usable system capacity of 2,304 vCPU, 7,833 GB of RAM and 160,000 GB of storage.
Virtualisation software stack
What is metered
Usage is metered based on two units of measure: compute (per GB) and storage (per GB). vCPU is not metered.
Proactive support features include:
Enhanced call handling
- Compute Unit Reserved Volume: 4,700
- Storage Reserved Volume: 96,000 GB
Compute Unit Price: $13.85
Storage price: $0.076/GB
Total Monthly Reserved Price: $72,381
- Compute Unit Reserved Volume: 5,483
- Storage Reserved Volume: 112,000 GB
Compute Unit Price: $12.19
Storage price: $0.067/GB
Total Monthly Reserved Price: $74,319
- Compute Unit Reserved Volume: 6,266
- Storage Reserved Volume: 128,000 GB
Compute Unit Price: $11.08
Storage price: $0.061/GB
Total Monthly Reserved Price: $77,197