Monthly promotions for your growing business
HPE FLEX OFFERS
HPE Flex Offers provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Backup & Recovery
Our Business Continuity solution will help mitigate against the disastrous impacts of data loss due to threats such as ransomware and data corruption physical disaster/events Archive data to lower long-term storage cost and preserve data to meet regulatory requirements.
- Near instant recovery from non-catastrophic data loss events.
- Recover to anywhere from catastrophic datacenter loss events.
- Long-term data retention to meet regulatory compliance.
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
File & Print
Our General Purpose Solution support low cost basic server configurations to provide functionality like file and print, infrastructure management, client endpoint security, and small scale virtualization.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions.
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together.
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage.
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services.
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen11
Are you looking for a scalable, low-cost performance server solution for your virtualized and software-defined compute workloads?
The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen11 server is a low-cost 1U 1P solution that delivers exceptional value balancing compute, memory and network bandwidth at 1P economics. Powered by 4th Generation AMD EPYC™ Processors with up to 96 cores, increased memory bandwidth (up to 3 TB), high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O and EDSFF storage, and supporting up to two GPUs at the front, this server is a superb low-cost, 1U 1P, performance solution for your virtualized workloads. The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware, creating a fingerprint for the AMD Secure Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot. The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for virtualized workloads such as software-defined compute, CDN, VDI, and secure edge apps that require balancing processor, memory, and network bandwidth.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server
Do you need to efficiently expand or refresh your IT infrastructure to propel the business?
Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the compact 1U HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server delivers enhanced performance with the right balance of expandability and density. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while backed by a comprehensive warranty, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server is ideal for IT infrastructure, either physical, virtual, or containerized.
Powered by 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, delivering up to 40 cores, 3200 MT/s memory, and introducing PCIe Gen4 and Intel Software Guard Extension (SGX) support to the dual-socket segment, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Plus server delivers premium compute, memory, I/O, and security capabilities for customers focused on performance at any cost.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server
Do your servers need increased performance in storage, compute, or expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server is adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, providing you with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency, this 2U/2P platform is capable for deployment in multiple environments, built on 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, and backed by a comprehensive warranty. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus server offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds.
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server
Are you searching for a tower server with enterprise-class reliability and performance at an exceptional value to meet your requirements?
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses, and remote and branch offices.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus
Are you a small office, home office or small business with branch offices looking to build a customized solution for your office?
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus delivers an affordable compact yet powerful entry level server that you can customize for on-premises or for hybrid cloud possibilities. It is the most compact ProLiant MicroServer that we have launched so far1, which can be placed flat or vertically depending on your space. The latest Intel® Xeon® E and Pentium® processors deliver compute performance as well as security and remote management into the server with HPE iLO Silicon Root of Trust. Along with other enhancements such as 4X 1GbE onboard NICs and USB 3.2 Type A Gen2, you will be surprised that there is nothing Micro about the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11
Are you looking for a robust and flexible tower optimized server for your SMB and remote offices?
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 is a powerful 2P tower server with optional rackable chassis for various environments, and delivers exceptional compute performance, security, reliability, and expandability.
Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors up to 60 cores, up to 8 TB DDR5, PCIe Gen5, enhanced I/O and GPU support, and EDSFF storage, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server fulfills a wide range of demanding workloads.
The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot.
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for diverse workloads such as IT infrastructure, Data Management, VDI, ERP/CRM. Scale and adapt to any environment with this server and accelerate your growing business.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programs designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets, and align payments to deployment schedules.