Do you have infrastructure that spans across different HPE platforms, data centers, or even countries?
HPE OneView Global Dashboard allows you to manage up to 50 HPE OneView or HPE Synergy instances, and 150 HPE Hyper Converged 380 instances across data centers. It helps your IT staff troubleshoot alerts and view core inventory data from one place and make more informed, faster decisions with better infrastructure visibility. With secure single sign-on, you are one click away from powerful, device-level lifecycle management. At no additional cost, you can simply download and run HPE OneView Global Dashboard alongside HPE OneView, allowing you to see your HPE Synergy, HPE BladeSystem c-Class, HPE ProLiant DL, HPE Hyper Converged 380, HPE SimpliVity 380, HPE Apollo, HPE ML350 Gen9 and ML Gen10 servers, HPE Composable Cloud for DL systems and HPE Superdome X systems as one infrastructure.
- Users can access HPE OneView Global Dashboard and HPE OneView appliances through the HPE OneView Global Dashboard on IPv4 or IPv6 networks
- Support up to 50 appliances (HPE OneView and / or HPE Synergy Composer) and up to 20,000 servers
- A new “Critical Alerts” report will allow users to see (and email) reports that show alerts by resource type and occurrence by date
- Support for HPE Nimble storage systems and HPE Composable Cloud for DL solutions
Unified View of Infrastructure Across Data Centers in Multiple Locations
The HPE OneView Global Dashboard provides a unified view of the health of Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers, profiles, enclosures, HPE Synergy frames and HPE 3PAR storage systems across multiple appliances for ease of management.
Provides a unified view across multiple versions of HPE OneView and HPE Synergy Composer including: 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1
Aggregates critical activities from multiple appliances into a single feed to quickly identify issues occurring on monitored hardware for prompt resolution.
Generates reports for monitored assets to view inventory, including firmware versions as well as compliance that allow you to verify that your equipment meets corporate standards.
One click navigation with single sign-on in context launch of managed resources.
Easy Access to Reporting of Inventory, Health Status and Licensing
The HPE OneView Global Dashboard delivers reports that make it easy to identify what does not comply with your firmware baseline to accelerate configuration compliance and consistency.
Integrated reporting allows you to see server hardware inventory, including associated firmware versions.
Quickly verify that there are not duplicate resource identification numbers (serial number, World Wide Identifier (WWID)), in your environment.
The Licensing report enables you to track used HPE OneView licenses across multiple appliances.
Faster Decisions Enabled by Near Real Time Search Feature
The HPE OneView Global Dashboard has a Smart Search function that delivers access to devices of interest across data centers in seconds for better visibility, enabling you to make faster decisions.
Search for attributes associated with a resource to quickly find and navigate to the desired item.
Easily filter a view down to the set of resources that are having problems, enabling you to focus on only those items that need remediation.
- Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. VMware vCenter is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- Try HPE OneView for 60 days
- HPE OneView for VMware® vCenter™
- HPE OneView for Microsoft® System Center
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
HPE OneView News
- IDC Analyst Report – EMIS Health
- HPE OneView Global Dashboard features video
- How HPE OneView Surpasses Cisco UCS Manager
- HPE OneView – Customer FAQs
- HPE OneView Global Dashboard solution brief
- HPE OneView Global Dashboard related documents
Videos and related data