Gain operational efficiency and control, and deploy IT resources quickly for any workload through a single interface. HPE Synergy, a powerful software-defined solution. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications. The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers an efficient and flexibility two-socket workhorse to support most demanding workloads. Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors, up to 3 TB DDR4, more storage capacity and controllers and a variety of GPU options within a composable architecture. HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module is the ideal platform for general-purpose enterprise workload performance now and in the future.
- Improved Compute for more customer choice of performance and flexibility with 2 Generations of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family of processors on the Synergy 480 Gen10 architecture.
- New workload Optimized processors for key categories of applications.
- Higher speed memory @ 2933 MT/s for a select new Intel Generation 2 processors.
- New, additional drive solutions.
- Improve the user experience in engineering and analytical applications with GPU expansion supporting up to 768 concurrent knowledge worker density in a 10 U rack space.
Highly Flexible - Composable/Software Defined Infrastructure
The HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module delivers more choice for performance, capacity, efficiency, and flexibility to power most workloads with support for the full range of 2 Generations of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family processors.
Composable compute resource that is intelligently auto-discovered, provisioned easily and managed seamlessly. Synergy Composability simplifies IT operations and reduces overprovisioning costs.
Integrated OneView - RESTful API with an ecosystem of composable infrastructure partners provides broad options for 3rd party integration, protecting key existing investments.
Ideal Performance for General Purpose Workloads
The HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Module provides a performance increase over previous generation with a choice of 2 generations of Intel Scalable Family processors.
Increase in memory speeds with a wide range of memory sizes for Registered and Load Reduced DDR4 DIMMs.
Faster compute to network connectivity speeds gets your data where it's needed faster.
Continued support for more concurrent knowledge workers in a 10 U space with HPE GPU options and expansion modules to drive larger scale VDI workloads.
Flexible and Secure
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module provides flexible enterprise solutions that allow IT to quickly and confidently implement changes through intelligent template-based operations, reducing downtime and errors from manual operations.
Unmatched threat protection with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and unique chain of trust architecture to protect, detect and recover firmware.
System tuning to select cores, smooth performance and match customer workloads.
Up to 3 mezzanine options with I/O flexibility for redundancy in high availability use case requirements.
Up to 200 zoned drives per storage controller and Hybrid RAID/HBA Smart Array to make your controller investment more effective.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
HPE Synergy Compute and Storage Products
- HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module
- HPE Synergy 680 Gen9 Compute Module
- HPE Synergy D3940 Storage Module
HPE Synergy Infrastructure and Interconnects
Composable Infrastructure and Ecosystem