Do you want flexibility while being efficient? The HPE Synergy 4610C 10/25Gb Ethernet Adapter provides a path for 10 Gb today and up to 25 Gb tomorrow for financial, trading, telco and cloud service providers. Pairing with the HPE Synergy Switch solution, this adapter provides high throughput and low latency to implement intelligent and flexible networks connecting the server to the switch.
Deploy More Applications with Less CPU Utilization
The HPE Synergy 4610C 10/25Gb Ethernet Adapter delivers single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) with the ability to run a large number of virtual machines (VMs) per server. This reduces the need for hardware and the resultant costs of space and power required by those devices.
IT improves small packet performance with Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) for financial, trading and telcos that expedites data processing due to little latency, and contributes to high-computing (HPC).
Speed Up Network-Intensive Applications
The HPE Synergy 4610C 10/25Gb Ethernet Adapter offloads packet processing to reduce CPU utilization and lower power with tunnel offloads Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) and Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE).
Segmentation offload hardware manages tasks normally computed by the protocol stack increasing outbound throughput and reducing CPU overhead.
Stops unmanaged access to memory or storage with device - level firewall. This helps ensure that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents.
- Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
Additional Resources & Collateral
- HPE Server Management
- HPE Education and Training
- HPE Server Networking Whiteboard Video
- HPE Network Interface Card (NIC) Security Whiteboard Video
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Networking
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- Server networking transceiver and cable compatibility matrix
- Data Center Infrastructure Advisor (DCIA)
- Server Adapter Compatibility Tool
HPE Server Support & Downloads