- NFS, SMB, REST
- Continuous asynchronous replication across Qumulo storage clusters.
Storage expansion options
- Storage is expanded by adding Qumulo nodes of the same type to an existing Qumulo cluster.
Compatible operating systems
- Windows®, UNIX®, Linux®
- Real-time analytic for instant visibility into usage, activity and throughput. Directory-based capacity quotas. iLO for hardware platform management.
- Minimum of four nodes required for a Qumulo cluster.
- Smarter file system snapshots
Form factor (fully configured)
- 2U rack mount
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
58.42 x 27.94 x 98.75 cm
40.6 kg maximum
- Hardware warranty includes 3-year parts, 1-year labor, 1-year onsite support with next business day response. Qumulo software includes 24x7 support directly from Qumulo.
- The Promise of Universal Scale - Qumulo Overview
- Qumulo Technical Overview
- Elastic Fabric: The Future of File Storage
- Video Surveillance
- Research Imaging
- Genomic Sequencing
- Media and Entertainment Editorial Workflows
- Data Analytics