Are you looking to scale business performance and securely drive traditional and Hybrid IT workloads across a converged infrastructure? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this may be managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT operations, business delivery and boosts overall performance. The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade now offers the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 25%5 bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, internal 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb n, support for two M.2, NVMe, or up to four uFF drives.
- Six additional Intel® Xeon® Scalable Family Generation 2 processors added for more choice. - Intel Xeon - 5220S, 6222V, 6226, 6234, 6238, and 6262V processors
Improved Performances to Speed up Your Business Operations
Economics for your infrastructure.
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade drives up to 75% reduction in licensing costs by modernizing your IT infrastructure1.
Improve your time to value with 64% faster server deployment2 allowing you to capitalize on business opportunities in an increasingly fast paced environment.
Accelerate to Increase Business Agility
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, internal 12 Gb SAS and up to 2 TB3 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Flexible storage options to quickly enable extended local capacity and cost effective boot disk storage. Up to four drives with uFF, or up to two drives with SFF and NVMe.
The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade with Generation 2 Intel Scalable Family of processors delivers unprecedented levels of performance for database and analytic workloads.
Streamline Operations wuith Converged Solutions and Management with OneView
Drive up to 40% staff time savings from daily operations4.
Reduce IT deployment, maintenance time and support costs with software-defined templates to automate new server deployments.
Faster HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager Software in-service Domain migration transitioning from legacy management tools to HPE OneView 3.0 and later when compared to previous versions.
HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) 5.0 software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
HPE Security Innovations
Silicon root of trust. Only HPE offers industry standard servers with major firmware (FW) anchored directly into the silicon. Millions of lines of FW code run before server operating system boots.
Firmware Runtime Validation. Daily checking of firmware every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of UEFI, CPLD, iLO, IE, and ME.
Secure recovery - recovering firmware to known good state after detection of compromised code.
Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA). Highest level of security not offered by any other industry server providers.
- 1. Consolidate and save on Virtualization costs, HPE a0000529ENW.pdf. A Principled Technology report, Upgrading to BL460c Gen9 servers reduces software licensing footprint and support costs by up to 75% yearly. Gen10 servers will deliver further savings
- 2. 64% faster server deployment IDC white paper sponsored by HPE, “The Business Value of HPE BladeSystem”, Document #28762 © November 2015 IDC
- 3. with 128 GB DIMMS available second half of 2017
- 4. 40% savings: IDC whitepaper sponsored by HPE, Achieving Organizational Transformation with HPE Converged Infrastructure Solutions for SDDC, January 2014, IDC #246385
- 5. up to 25% performance bin-to-bin. HPE and Intel 2017
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Additional Server Resources
- HPE Server Performance Benchmarks
- HPE Server Customer Case Studies
- Server Management
- HPE Education Services
Server Support and Downloads
- Support for discontinued products
- Service Pack for ProLiant Software Downloads
- Software Support Matrices
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services