- Up to 205W Intel® Xeon® Scalable First and Second generation processors, including the Intel Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100/8200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100/6200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100/5200 series and Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100/4200 series.
- Broad storage options, with up to 16 front-accessible storage devices—SAS/SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) with up to four NVMe drives
GPU Support Modules
- With our upgraded HPE XL270d Gen10 v2 8 PCIe GPU Module the Apollo 6500 supports not only the latest PCIe accelerators for HPC, but also supports NVIDIA Quadro RTX series GPU to drastically reduce the time required for rendering.
- 4 x16 PCIe Gen3 slots from GPU Module for high speed fabrics, and 1 x16 PCIe Gen3 FHHL slot on Motherboard
- 24 DIMM slots, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Up to four 2200W Platinum power supplies, two included in standard configuration to provide 2+2 redundancy and support up to 205W processors and high power accelerators.
- Included: HPE iLO Standard (embedded) Optional: HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition
- Embedded Ethernet adapter with 4-ports and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe adapters for high speed networking. Additionally, 4 x16 PCIe Gen3 on GPU module for high speed fabrics such as InfiniBand and Intel® Omni-Path Architecture
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a Note: Embedded SATA SSD or M.2 for boot and NVME for high speed cache enabled for early shipments. Smart Array SAS and SAS SSD will be enabled in a future release.
- Standard rack mount 4U, can fit into standard 1075 mm rack
System fan features
- 5 dual fan modules per server
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
HPE Apollo Systems
Additional Server Resources
- HPE Server Performance Benchmarks
- HPE Server Customer Case Studies
- HPE HPC/AI Software Solutions
- 3D Demo
Server Support & Downloads