Do you need to manage your Hewlett Packard Enterprise Converged Infrastructure with VMware®?
HPE OneView for VMware vCenter with Operations Manager and Log Insight seamlessly integrates the manageability features of HPE Synergy, HPE ProLiant servers, HPE BladeSystem, HPE Virtual Connect and HPE Storage with VMware solutions. You can gain deep insight and control of virtualized Hewlett Packard Enterprise Converged Infrastructure environments while reducing the time it takes to make important changes, increase capacity or manage planned and unplanned downtime. When used with the automation power of HPE OneView, best practices for Converged Infrastructure can be defined once and reused many times to provision an entire cluster with compute and storage fully configured in five easy steps. Integrations with VMware vRealize Operations, Orchestrator, and Log Insight deliver powerful analytics, automation, and deeper troubleshooting tools to your VMware administrators.
- Support for HPE OneView 5.0.
- Integrated HPE iLO based deployment wizard, including support for HPE ProLiant BL, DL, and Synergy servers.
- Enhanced port status information in network diagram view.
- Feature level access control for HPE actions.
- HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Operations adds support for HPE Composable Cloud for ProLiant DL, enhanced interconnect resource utilization statistics, and display of HPE Synergy appliance bays.
- HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Orchestrator adds new workflows to synchronize SPTs across HPE OneView instances and the ability to remediate VMware network and storage configurations.
Easily Monitor Key Converged Management Capabilities in VMware Solutions
HPE OneView for VMware vCenter with Operations Manager and Log Insight simplifies administration with easy access in the VMware vSphere client to health, inventory, and configuration monitoring, as well as physical and virtual views of your virtualized infrastructure.
Visually trace and monitor your infrastructure network end-to-end, from the host all the way to the individual network modules connected within your domain, delivering comprehensive management of the network making it easy to review and change any Hewlett Packard Enterprise specific information.
View and monitor the configuration of your HPE Storage Array portfolio by diving into detailed tables that provide the relationship between volumes to LUN connections to your virtual machines and ESXi server hosts.
HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Operations uncovers critical trend changes. Includes dashboards that facilitate the identification of root cause problems and impacted resources across your Hewlett Packard Enterprise Converged Infrastructure.
HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Orchestrator provide easy-to-use, drag and drop access to automation of HPE OneView managed hardware deployment, firmware updates and other lifecycle tasks.
Reduce Planned and Unplanned Downtime with Automated Responses
HPE OneView for VMware vCenter with Operations Manager and Log Insight includes VMware Proactive HA prevents VM downtime by automatically migrating affected workloads before a possible hardware degradation causes a disruption to service.
Take control by invoking Hewlett Packard Enterprise remote management tools, such as HPE OneView, HPE iLO, and HPE Onboard Administrator, for the host you have selected directly from the VMware vSphere® console.
This tool accelerates configuration of VMware host networking and HPE Virtual Connect by presenting the required host networking changes and synchronizing configuration with a single click.
HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Operations Manager and HPE OneView for VMware vRealize Log Insight allow even faster troubleshooting of your environment when problems occur.
Increase Capacity on Demand for Provisioning and Deployment
Enables you to deploy ESXi hosts on bare-metal HPE ProLiant and HPE Synergy servers directly from VMware vSphere or vRealize Orchestrator with a simple click to grow an existing cluster or easily deploy a new cluster, including support for HPE Composable Cloud for ProLiant DL.
Assists in provisioning your Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage. Add new VMware datastores, delete or expand an existing datastore, create new VMs from templates, or clone existing VMs easily.
When used with HPE OneView and HPE Synergy licensed hosts and HPE 3PAR Storage, the process for provisioning server and storage together is fully automated with a simple, five-step wizard.
Maintain Stability and Reliability of Your Environment
HPE OneView for VMware vCenter with Operations Manager and Log Insight helps maintain stability by monitoring and deploying firmware on VMware® ESXi hosts with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise software bundle installed. Accomplished via non-disruptive rotating workflow to update the cluster at once.
Delivers role-base security, so you can assign permissions to a single-sign on using the three role levels VMware vCenter security to segment the level of access and control.
Perform a cluster consistency check with automated, non-disruptive remediation.
Perform rolling cluster firmware updates without interruption to VM workloads.
- VMware, VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi, and VMware vCenter are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE OneView
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Information Library
- Unite Infrastructure Management Brochure
- HPE OneView Partner Integrations - Download
- HPE Storage Plug-ins for VMware
Videos and demos
- HPE OneView for VMware vCenter overview demo
- Automated Deployment of ESXi cluster using HPE Synergy Image Streamer
- HPE Demonstration Portal