IMC Enterprise Software Platform
IMC is a comprehensive management platform that was built from the ground up to support the Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security (FCAPS) model. It provides features and functions that are designed for comprehensive management of the network infrastructure.
IMC was designed to provide the following functions:
• Supports the ITIL operational center of excellence IT practices model.
• Enables end-to-end business management of IT services.
• Provides scalability by supporting distributed and hierarchical system architectures, through additional operating system and database support.
• Uses an SOA model to provide full resource, service, and user management.
• Enables the integration of traditionally separate management tools using a modular design.
IMC also enables enterprises to expand their infrastructure management in scale and to seamlessly accommodate new technologies at the same time. The software is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® Server as well as Red Hat® Linux®, and supports the management of HP and third-party devices. The base license supports 50 managed devices; additional node licenses can be purchased. Five nodes of IMC Network Traffic Analyzer software are included with IMC Enterprise Software, as is the IMC eAPI Library