Are you facing data protection and application availability challenges in your data center? Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Veeam software have partnered to deliver unique capabilities for intelligent data management. Veeam’s Hyper-Availability Platform for virtual, physical, and cloud-enabled deployments offers an end-to-end data protection solution that evolves the way you manage your data, from policy-based to behavior-based, to make it smarter, self-governing and to ensure it is Hyper-Available. The hyper-convergence of Veeam solutions with HPE 3PAR StoreServ and HPE Nimble Storage primary arrays, HPE data protection platforms HPE StoreOnce and HPE StoreEver and other HPE Storage Systems including, HPE Servers and HPE SimpliVity, means that protected workloads are ultra-resilient to data loss. HPE StoreOnce Systems offer efficient storage for Veeam Software, backup repositories, enable fast recovery, and provide multiple recovery points in case of data loss.
End-to-End Data Availability
Veeam® Availability Suite™ available across the HPE portfolio, delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet today’s service-level objectives, enabling recovery of any IT service, related applications and data within minutes and seconds.
Retain complete visibility of your workloads via a“single pane of glass” view of your entire IT infrastructure.
Moving email workloads to Office 365 means that Microsoft handles the infrastructure; Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 reduces the risk of losing access to the Exchange Online email data and delivers availability to users.
Options for subscription licenses or perpetual licenses enable flexibility for customers to purchase the products up front, or pay annually to use Veeam Software.
Flexible Recovery with Data Restored in Minutes
Veeam Software improves availability by leveraging the native power of storage snapshots for sub-5 minute RTO with HPE Primary Storage.
Protect your data to, from, and within any cloud; enterprise-level security and simple off-site backups and replications without the need for a VPN connection.
Recover a protected VM in minutes. The Veeam Instant VM Recovery restores a production environment by running it directly from the backup file to help minimize downtime.
Fast, direct, and granular recovery in minutes from snapshots on HPE storage systems.
Test and design new features and updates, perform security and compliance testing, and manage your capacity planning without any disruptions to your production systems.
Validate protected files, applications, and VMs that can be restored when needed with automated disaster recovery testing.
Manage and monitor the IT environment to proactively discover and provide alerts to issues.
Coordinate disaster recovery (DR) planning and execution processes for compliance and efficiency.
- 1. Source: https://go.veeam.com/2017-availability-report . Calculation: $1,800/min of downtime.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. VMware vSphere is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE StoreOnce Systems
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
- HPE Nimble Storage
- HPE Apollo 4000 Systems
- HPE StoreOnce VSA
- HPE StoreOnce Support Matrix
- Improving data availability for mission-critical applications
- HPE Nimble Storage and Veeam Data Availability
- Better data availability for the Always-On Enterprise
- Veeam Corporate Home Page