Do you struggle with host-based failover and load balancing?
HPE XP7 Dynamic Link Manager Software provides path failover, failback, and automatic load balancing, delivering higher data availability and accessibility for VMware®, Windows®, Linux®, and Oracle® Solaris environments. If one path fails, the path failover feature automatically switches the I/O to an alternate path, and your data remains available for access. It also helps maintain outstanding system performance by balancing workloads across available paths.
HPE XP7 Dynamic Link Manager Software supports HPE XP7 Storage, HPE XP Disk Arrays and the equivalent Hitachi® storage systems. It enables easy management of paths through a browser-based connection to the server. With its path failover capability, it switches to an alternate path if a failure occurs on the active path, allowing processing to continue without interruption. The software can be operated remotely by linking with HPE XP7 Command View Advanced Edition Suite.
Guard Against Path Failures and Achieve High Levels of Data Availability
The HPE XP7 Dynamic Link Manager Software provides path failover that reduces the risk of financial loss due to the failure of a critical application. Automatic failover and failback provide a high level of data availability. You can leave applications online while a path is taken offline.
System performance is improved by spreading the storage I/O workload across available paths.
Simplify and Automate Path Management with GUI and CLI
The HPE XP7 Dynamic Link Manager Software can be set to run at administrator-specified intervals. The software will monitor the status of data paths and will take a path off-line automatically if needed.
A graphical user interface (GUI) and a command line interface (CLI) are included, simplifying path management.
The XP7 Dynamic Link Manager Software supports Windows, Linux, IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, and VMware.
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions
- Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Linux® Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Oracle® is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in the U.S. and other countries
- Hitachi® is a registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. In Japan and/or other countries.
- IBM® is trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- AIX® is a registered trademark of IBM Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.