Is your secondary data and applications, including backups, disaster recovery, files, objects, test/dev, archives, and analytics massively fragmented across a complex patchwork of specialized point products and infrastructure silos in your data center and the cloud? As secondary data often gets copied more than 10X across distinct silos with no central visibility and control1, it is inefficient and costly to manage, and this creates a crippling source of compliance risk. HPE Solutions for Cohesity DataPlatform helps customers simply and efficiently protect, store, and manage this exponentially growing secondary data across clouds, data centers, or remote/branch offices, and put it to work for their business. HPE Solutions for Cohesity DataPlatform are built on the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server or the HPE Apollo 2000 Gen10 system.
- New Cohesity Helios Premium Subscription and Support licenses available in 1 TB capacity increments with 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year or 5-year terms.
- New Cohesity DataProtect Unlimited Archive Subscription and Support licenses available in 1 TB capacity increments with 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year or 5-year terms.
- New Cohesity DataPlatform Base to Standard Edition Upgrade licenses available in 1 TB capacity increments with 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year or 5-year terms.
- New Cohesity Onsite Cluster Installation Services for Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large deployments.
- New Cohesity Onsite Backup Job Configuration Services for Small, Medium or Large backup environments
- New Cohesity Onsite or Remote Training Classes and a wider range of onsite enhanced professional services.
Simple, Secure, and Efficient Secondary Data and Apps Platform
Web-scale, pay-as-you-grow platform - Eliminate over provisioning, forklift upgrades, data migrations; and reduce TCO with simple, limitless, and non-disruptive performance and capacity expansion.
Built-in security - Be confident with enterprise-grade, built-in safeguards including data segmentation, in-flight and at-rest software-based encryption, immutable snapshots, unlimited zero-cost clones, secure multi-tenancy, role-based access control, and instant ransomware recovery.
Integrated data protection - Remove the need for separate backup software, target storage, dedupe appliances, media plus master servers, tape, and cloud gateways.
Built for Cloud
Unified management - Easily control the entire secondary data estate, from edge to
core to cloud, with one management GUI and simple policy-based automation.
Seamlessly extend to cloud - Easily bridge from on-premises to public cloud for cost-effective long-term retention, storage tiering, disaster recovery, test/dev, and data mobility with no bolt-on cloud gateways.
Optimizes cloud investment - Reduce time, cost, and network bandwidth for cloud storage with highly efficient global, in-line, variable-length, sliding-window deduplication, and compression.
Make your Secondary Data Productive
Unify file and object stores for improved TCO/ROI—Consolidate siloed file and object data on one, scale-out NAS with simultaneous multiprotocol (NFS, SMB, and S3) access to S3 volumes.
Accelerate application development - Instantly provision zero-cost clones for test/dev environments on-premises or in the cloud. Spin-up new app for test/dev and DR with automatic VM conversion between on-premises and cloud formats. Eliminate unused data copies with unlimited, fully hydrated snaps.
Gain business and operational insights - Automated global indexing, Google™-like search and in-place analytics offers insights into your secondary data estate to help make informed decisions and meet complex compliance requirements.
- 1. IDC Market Glance: Copy Data Management, IDC, 2Q18
Cohesity Data Sheets
- Cohesity DataPlatform Standard and Base Editions
- Cohesity DataPlatform Virtual Edition
- Cohesity DataProtect
Cohesity Solution Briefs
- Modern, Web-Scale Data Protection for the Cloud Era
- Cohesity Cloud Integration
- Cohesity Solutions Overview
- Mass Data Fragmentation: The Hidden Threat to IT Efficency
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
- Accelerate Your Journey to Multi-Cloud through Cohesity Powered Secondary Data and Apps Services