Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Do you require a high-performance Citrix Mobile Workspace in a dense form factor while utilizing minimal data center rack space?
The HPE Moonshot System with the HPE ProLiant m700p Server Cartridges offers up to 30% increased performance over the HPE ProLiant m700 Server Cartridge, while maintaining the security and compliance of centralizing desktops, data, and applications in the data center. The HPE Moonshot system supports up to 45 HPE ProLiant m700p Server Cartridges per chassis while cost-effectively delivering 180 desktops for Citrix Xen Desktop® environments. With four AMD® Opteron™ X2170 APU (accelerated processing units) per server the m700p Server Cartridge delivers up to 16 cores on each cartridge with up to 720 processor cores/chassis along with fully-integrated graphics processing to enhance productivity.
- Inclusion in the HPE Moonshot ProLiant Server Cartridge for the Citrix® Mobile Workspace reference architecture on the Citrix Mobile Workspace Suite delivering an optimized Citrix deployment.
- Large storage footprint for a 4 node Moonshot System and is enabled by an optional 240 GB industrial grade M.2 SSD storage per server.
Hosted Desktop Infrastructure Workloads
The HPE Moonshot System supports up to 45 HPE ProLiant m700p Server Cartridges per chassis while cost-effectively delivering 180 desktops for Citrix XenDesktop® environments.
Each cartridge has four AMD Opteron X2170 accelerated processing units (APU's) with integrated graphics processing for 8x faster graphics frames per second compared to CPU only graphics rendering.
Moonshot System density means that you can cost-effectively have 1,800 servers/rack so you spend less on space, power and cooling.
Up to 240 GB of storage per server, enabling both persistent and non-persistent hosted desktop deployments.
- Citrix® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- AMD® is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Opteron™ is a trademark of AMD Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- XenDesktop® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.