Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for customers with applications requiring a balance of high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs typically have an endurance of between <1 and <10 drive writes per day (DWPD). All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier takes the guess work out of a drive’s status and a “do not remove” button prevents data loss from human error. It monitors the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools.
- HPE 240GB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 480GB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 960GB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD HPE 960GB SATA 6G Mixed Use LFF (3.5in) SCC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 1.92TB SATA 6G Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD HPE 1.92TB SATA 6G Mixed Use LFF (3.5in) LPC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 1.6TB NVMe x4 Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD HPE 3.2TB NVMe x4 Mixed Use SFF (2.5in) RW 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSD) are ideal for Big Data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
Achieves higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
A broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in capacities up to 3.84 TB and growing.
12 Gb SAS, 6 Gb SATA and NVMe.
- 1. HPE Internal lab testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, RDT-Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test was conducted in May 2017.
- Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Tools and Resources
- HPE SSD Selector Tool
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Smart Storage Administrator (SSA)
- HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM)
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE Server Networking
Server Support and Downloads