HPE Telco Blueprints are validated reference configurations based on HPE infrastructure platforms and partner-sourced virtual infrastructure manager (VIM) offerings that are customized for specific NFV use cases. These blueprints are offered with automated configuration toolkits and documentation to simplify the install and build of the NFV infrastructure stack.
Enhanced for Every Layer of the NFV Infrastructure Stack
Scalability via modularity.
Reliability with no single point of failure.
Leverages HPE NFV Best Practices
Utilizes automated deployment and configuration of the NFVI stack to help reduce complexity and eliminate human error.
Incorporates infrastructure as code principles.
High availability design for telco workloads.
End to End Carrier Grade Performance
All system components are NEBS level 3 certified.
Tuned with optimal BIOS and NIC configurations.
NIC and storage performance characterization.
Multi-vendor Components and Support for Open Platform Management
Designed and validated with close technical collaboration from leading VIM and SDN partners.
Supported by HPE’s broad ecosystem of system integrator and technology partners.
Incorporates open industry standards such as Redfish API.
- Future-proof your core and edge network infrastructure with HPE Telco Blueprints
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C1
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C2
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C4
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C5
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C7
- 3D Demo: HPE Core Telco Blueprint C8
- 3D Demo: HPE Edge Telco Blueprint E1
- 3D Demo: HPE Edge Telco Blueprint E2