HPE SERVER OPTIONS
Solutions to maximize server performance
Configure HPE Servers with high-performing, reliable, and secure HPE Server Options that efficiently accelerate the range of applications and data in your hybrid infrastructure.
- Customer-first approach to designing in world-class innovation and quality
Customers help us define requirements, and we examine secondary research for market trends and competitive offerings. In addition, Hewlett Packard Labs enables fast, fluid transfer of advanced technologies into next-generation products and solutions.
- Laser focus on technology supplier selection, quality, and management
We source only from tier one suppliers that can pass our quality and timeliness standards, and we drive consistent quality standards, process controls, and sub-supplier management.
- World-class manufacturing and rigorous product testing for the highest quality
We coordinate with R&D for design for manufacturing, build in early warning detection of component failure, and conduct factory monitoring and extensive server and option run-in testing.
SERVER OPTIONS PORTFOLIO
- Server memory
- Server storage
- Persistent memory
- Server networking
- Rack and power infrastructure
- Power supplies
- Operates at 2933 MT/s data transfer speeds with Gen10 memory subsystem bandwidth, 81% faster than 2400 MT/s in Gen9 servers, increasing performance for memory-intensive applications.
- Consumes less power, reducing IT budgets.
HPE Standard Memory
- Meets the needs of SMBs and ROBOs with the right memory at the right price without compromising quality.
- Performs to industry-defined specifications.
HPE Hard Disk Drives
- Deliver proven performance and reliable data integrity at the lowest cost per gigabyte.
HPE Solid-State Drives
- Remove performance bottlenecks, enabling faster access to data with consistently low latency - all while using less power.
HPE Smart Array SR Controllers
- HPE’s newest line of enterprise-class RAID controllers help maximize performance, data availability, and storage capacity.
- DRAM-level performance for fastest performing persistent memory.
- Up to 192 GB total capacity in a single server.
- 2X the capacity of first generation HPE NVDIMMs.
HPE Persistent Memory
- Flexibility to be used as large capacity memory or fast storage.
- Capacities up to 3 TB per socket.
- Up to 1.2X more virtual machines.
HPE Server Networking delivers:
- Performance — Improve network bandwidth and lower latency with HPE’s broad Ethernet-enhanced network adapters portfolio.
- Reliability and security — Eliminate downtime and ensure seamless integration with servers through rigorous qualification and testing. Monitor health with HPE iLO, and critical software updates and latest security features to protect, detect, and recover from a cyberattack.
- Efficiency — Optimize workload with HPE software-defined features, from virtualization to network partitioning, boosting application performance.
Rack and power infrastructure
- Whether you’re just looking into getting your first server rack, or researching advanced, high-density options for your enterprise data center, HPE Racks offer you an amazing range of features and options designed to satisfy your business needs and fit within your IT budget.
HPE Rack and Power Infrastructure Portfolio:
- HPE IT Management
- HPE Power Distribution Units
- HPE Uninterruptable Power Supplies
- Intelligent Tools from HPE
- HPE Power Advisor
- Optimized features at an entry-level price.
- Compact flexibility and efficiency.
- HPE Flex Slot Power Supplies are 25% smaller than previous generation poweer supplies, providing more space and power.
- Higher power density, enhanced business continuity.
- HPE Performance Power Supplies provide highly efficient and flexible power options specifically designed for HPE dense computing environments.
PLANNING AND WORKLOAD OPTIMIZATION TOOLS
There’s a combination of options that can help you get there, faster. And we have a tool to help you find just what you need. Just specify a server platform to see which options play well with it, or a workload-specific option to find options.
Accurately estimates power consumption for current and planned IT equipment—a powerful TCO planning tool for present and future power needs. Available as an online too or as a download.
Accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications with HPE SSDs
Calculate the total cost of ownership for enterprise digital transformation services, and confidently make the right investment decisions.