Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server offers the 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs, and 1 TB memory capacity, as well as support for up to 24 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server delivers low cost virtual machines (VMs) with unprecedented security. Combined with a better balance of processor cores, memory and I/O makes the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 the ideal choice for virtualization and memory-intensive workloads.
- Powered by the next generation AMD® EPYC 7xx2 Series Processor Family with double2 the core density compared to the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- The ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server now has multiple vSAN Ready Node configurations, providing you with the most flexible server options to build your Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- We enhanced two popular SKUs to address our customers workload needs. P11747-B21, comes with the popular HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller providing storage performance our customers.
- Additionally, P11809-B21 comes with the HPE Flexible Slot 800W power supply. The new standard for most of our customer's, allowing for richer configurations while still maintaining full redundancy.
- The AMD EPYC 7371 processor is a 16 core, 3.1 GHz CPU with max boost to 3.8 GHz. Perfect for electronic design automation, high-frequency-trading with enterprise infrastructure, web serving and more.
The ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options and support for up to 3 double wide and 6 single wide GPU options.
HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for an embedded m.2 boot. In addition, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers offer performance and flexibility for additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric makes it scalable for changing business needs.
The ProLiant DL385 supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
HPE iLO 5 monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world.
HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations.
HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes data—making every system smarter and more reliable.
HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides iLO RESTful API extensions to Redfish allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features, and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
Silicon Root of Trust is an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to ensure a known good state.
Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption and secure virtualization.
Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware.
If system corruption has been detected Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
HPE Right Mix Advisor provides data-driven guidance drives the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads allowing for intelligent planning speeding migrations from months to weeks and controlling the cost of migration.
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises, with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid over provisioning.
HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
- 1. Comparing the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 with AMD EPYC™ 7702 processor versus the AMD EPYC™ 7601P processor, and based on SPECrate2017_int_base score results. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC); see spec.org
- 2. The first generation AMD EPYC processor offered up to 32 cores while the second generation AMD EPYC processor offers up to 64 cores.
- AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Additional server resources
Server support & downloads
- Service Pack for ProLiant software downloads
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- Support for retired products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional Server Products