- HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Enterprise Software is a stand-alone, comprehensive management platform for delivering next generation, integrated, modular network management capabilities.
- IE 10 or 11
Firefox 30 or later
Chrome 35 or later
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (Windows only)
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (Windows only)
Oracle 11g Release 1 (Linux only)
Oracle 11g Release 2 (Linux only)
MySQL Enterprise Server 5.5 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
MySQL Enterprise Server 5.6 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- Client: Windows XP SP3 or later
Minimum system requirements
- Server: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
Client: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
System requirements, recommended
- Server: 3.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® or Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or equivalent
4 GB RAM
- Operating systems marked X64 are recommended. Client: JRE 1.6.0_update 27 or later is recommended.
For fewer than 500 nodes, 1 CPU is sufficient
From 500 to 2,000 nodes, there should be 2 CPUs or 1 dual-core CPU
For more than 2,000 nodes, there should be 4 CPUs or 2 dual-core CPUs. For more than 5,000 nodes, a hierarchy architecture is needed.