- Expandable high-end campus access switch with 24x Gigabit PoE+ ports and an open module slot for more high speed connections.
This model has 24x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports together with 1x open module slots and a stacking module slot. Power supplies are ordered separately. When matched with the correct dual power supplies, supports up to 840W of PoE+ power across 48 ports.
- (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
Ports 1 - 24 support MACSec
(1) open module slot
Supports a maximum of 4 SFP+ ports or 1 40GbE ports, with optional module
Memory and processor
- Dual ARM Coretex A9 @ 1 GHz
2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 13.5 MB Internal
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- up to 95.2 Mpps
- 160 Gbps
Switch fabric speed
- 169 Gbps
- 840 W maximum, depending on configuration
- 10 switches
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
In-line and out-of-band
Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- 100-240 VAC
Depending on installed options, model and configuration
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.25 x 43.13 x 4.39 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase
refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.