- HPE 1950 Switches are smart web-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches with 10G Gigabit uplinks, 4 total, 2 each SFP+ and copper 10GBASE-T. They support Layer 3 static routing, 4 high stacking, 802.1X login, ACLs. Standard and PoE+ models.
- Model dependent: 28-port models have (24) 10/100/1000 ports plus (2) fixed GE/10G SFP+ and (2) GE/10GBase-T ports. 52-port models have (48) 10/100/1000 ports plus (2) fixed GE/10G SFP+ and (2) GE/10GBase-T ports. Two models with PoE+. Console port on all units.
- 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- Model dependent: 28-port models 95.2 Mpps, 52-port models 130.9 Mpps.
- Model dependent: 28-port models 128 Gbps, 52-port models 176 Gbps.
- Both PoE+ models support 370 Watt PoE/PoE+ power budget. For 48-Port PoE+ model, optional RPS for up to 780 Watt PoE/PoE+ power budget.
- Four-high resilient stacking using dual 10GbE ports (copper or fiber) 40 Gbps total stacking bandwidth.
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Limited command-line interface
Supported by HPE IMC and generic SNMP management platforms. Refer to documentation for MIB support details.
- 100-240 VAC