Your organization faces many challenges; why should data storage be one of them? If you need an easy-to-manage centralized space for securely storing documents, images, audio, and video files, look no further than HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage. With HPE StoreEasy, you can have flexible, efficient, and reliable file storage, right-sized for your organization’s needs and budget, without compromising on quality or capabilities. Available in a diverse range of form factors, capacity, and performance options, HPE StoreEasy 1000 can help you get more out of your file storage with less effort. It enhances the usable capacity, simplifyies management, and helps you protect your indispensable digital assets in an evolving threat landscape. The new sixth generation of HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage builds on that foundation through a new simplified management experience developed by HPE, enhanced built-in security protections, more options to expand capacity, and greater performance.
- New sixth-generation HPE StoreEasy 1460, 1560, 1660, and 1860 models
- 2X as simple to manage1 through a brand-new, intuitive management console developed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Built from the world’s most secure industry-standard servers2 with expanded security capabilities to help you protect your employees, customers, and organization in an evolving threat landscape.
- Lower cost-capacity expansion with up to 60% greater internal capacity3 through larger drives and more drive slots.
- Up to 2X better performance4 than the previous generation and up to 50% lower latency5 with flash cache for resource-intensive workloads
Customized and Tailored for File Storage
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage is built on industry-leading HPE ProLiant Gen10 DNA and comes with pre-configured hardware and Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2016 OS. Get your NAS out of the box and online fast with tools that simplify installation and curb common configuration errors.
Cutting management efforts in half and overhauling user experience, years of HPE design and development experience built the new management console for the sixth-generation HPE StoreEasy 1000. This laid the foundation for a more modern and agile approach for monitoring and managing file storage.
The new web-based management UI and its REST API enables administrators with any level of storage expertise to simplify core operations, including management of file shares, quotas, volumes, snapshots, and storage pools.
Economical hard disk drive (HDD) bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity as your data needs grow using guided configurations. Quickly configure low-capacity email alerts to reduce disruption caused by capacity limitations.
Efficiency Saves you Time and Money
Achieve an average of 50 percent space savings with granular data deduplication and compression.6 An enhanced deduplication engine supports large files, up to 1 TB, and volumes up to 64 TB.
Built-in file sync and share enables employees, mobile workers and distributed teams to access their work files from any internet-connected desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Organizations can apply policies to wipe devices remotely and enforce lock screen passwords to protect data on employee devices.
Advanced data management capabilities automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files, even if they’re downloaded from HPE StoreEasy and emailed to unauthorized recipients.
Help users and applications get more done, faster, with optional flash acceleration bundles for HPE StoreEasy 1660 and 1860 that lower latency by up to 50% and boost IOPS by up 20%.5
Multi-dimensional Protection for Your Data
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data while at rest with file system encryption and with Microsoft BitLocker® drive encryption, while it is being transferred with SMB encryption and signing, and at a physical drive level with a lockable bezel for multi-dimensional file data security.
HPE StoreEasy 1000 provides additional layers of protection as standard through device integrity checks with Trusted Platform Module, digitally signed firmware on network adapters and drives, and runtime firmware validation every 24 hours via HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition.
File Classification Infrastructure can dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls based on your organization’s requirements using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself, which reduces the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and simple cloud backup to Microsoft Azure.
Highly Resilient to Prevent Disruption to Your Business and Users
HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with standard features including nearly continuous health monitoring with HPE Active Health System, redundant components, file system online self-healing, online verification, and rapid repair that reduces downtime from file corruption to minutes.
Protect data from simple errors or massive failures using built-in replication, up to 100 TB, or opt for Carbonite Availability replication software for real-time byte-level replication between sites.
Comprehensive, full system support from HPE file storage experts with onsite parts and labor warranty for the system and software telephone support. Expand or enhance your base support coverage through optional services from HPE Pointnext for HPE StoreEasy 1000.
Advanced diagnostics and near-continuous monitoring, enabled by the HPE iLO Management Engine, deliver greater stability and shorter downtimes.
- 1. Based on HPE internal testing with 50% fewer tools and fewer actions for key NAS administrative tasks.
- 2. Based on results of external, third-party penetration testing of servers from different manufacturers
- 3. Based on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 with optional mid-chassis expansion cage compared to the previous generation HPE StoreEasy 1650
- 4. Based on HPE internal testing comparing the throughput of HPE StoreEasy 1660 and previous generation HPE StoreEasy 1650 with similar drive configurations and the same workload pattern
- 5. Based on HPE internal testing using a HPE StoreEasy 1660 with and without using an SSD-backed HPE SmartCache with a 50% cache hit rate
- 6. “Plan to Deploy Data Deduplication,” Microsoft
- Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE StoreEasy Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage
- HPE StoreEasy 3000 Gateway Storage Blade
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ File Controller
- HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition