Are you struggling to keep up with the increasing demands on your mission-critical data environment?
HPE Superdome Flex Server is a compute breakthrough that can power critical applications, accelerate data analytics, and tackle high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI) workloads holistically. It delivers an unmatched combination of flexibility, performance and reliability for critical environments of any size. A unique modular architecture and unparalleled scale allow you to start small and grow at your own pace. Leveraging its in-memory design and groundbreaking performance, your business can process and analyze growing quantities of data at extraordinary speed. HPE Superdome Flex safeguards these vital workloads with superior RAS and end-to-end security. Meanwhile, HPE Pointnext, broad partner ecosystem, and mission-critical expertise complement the capabilities and value of the platform to help ensure your move to the HPE Superdome Flex is a success.
- Utilizes Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with choice of Gold or Platinum.
- Features faster DDR4 memory technology.
- Supports HPE Persistent Memory, available in 128, 256, and 512 GB capacities and featuring Intel® Optane DC Persistent Memory.
- Offers choice of DRAM only, or a combination of DRAM and HPE Persistent Memory to meet individual workload requirements.
- Delivers enhanced management, reliability, and security ecosystem.
- Provides 128 GB DDR4 DIMMs and refreshed SSDs and NVMe.
Keep Pace with the Evolving Demands on Your Critical Data Environments
HPE Superdome Flex Server utilizes a unique modular architecture that scales flexibly and seamlessly from 4- to 32-sockets in a single-system. Grow at your own pace, in 4-socket increments, avoiding the need to over-provision. With up to 32 sockets/896 cores, you have plenty of headroom to scale.
Leverage a cost-efficient entry point for mission-critical workloads at 4 sockets, and the ability to scale up to 32 sockets with choice of either economical Gold or high-end Platinum Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
Meet your in-memory computing demands with a platform that delivers from 768 GB up to 48 TB of shared memory. You can choose DRAM only, or a combination of DRAM and HPE Persistent Memory, depending on your workload requirements.
Benefit from unbounded I/O with support for up to 128 PCIe standup cards.
Simplify your hybrid cloud environment with choice of management including open Redfish software ecosystem, OpenStack®, and HPE OneView monitoring.
Process and Analyze Your Ever-Growing Data at Extreme Speed
HPE Superdome Flex Server provides the compute power needed for the most demanding workloads by delivering groundbreaking performance at any scale.1
Achieve the performance levels required by critical applications with ultra-low latency and high bandwidth technology.
Leverage innovative in-memory design and unmatched shared memory capacity of up to 48 TB in a single platform.
Designed for the future based on Memory-Driven Computing design principles to boost analytics performance.
Safeguard your Mission-critical Workloads
The HPE Superdome Flex Server delivers the highest service levels on industry standards with extreme and proven RAS capabilities not available on other x86 platforms.2
Contain errors at the firmware level, including memory errors, before any interruption can occur at the operating system layer with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise firmware-first approach.
Reduce human error with the proven fault-handling analysis engine, which predicts hardware faults and initiates self-repair without operator assistance.
Isolate workloads and/or consolidate multiple workloads onto a single managed complex with the unique x86 hard partitioning (HPE nPars). Service individual partitions and/or reconfigure while other partitions continue to run undisturbed.
Deliver business continuity for Linux® workloads with HPE Serviceguard for Linux (SGLX) high availability and disaster recovery clustering solution. It protects from a multitude of infrastructure and application faults across physical or virtual environments over any distance.
- 1. HPE Superdome Flex Server holds several performance benchmark records. See this blog for further details: https://community.hpe.com/t5/Servers-The-Right-Compute/Defying-the-law-of-diminishing-returns-HPE-Superdome-Flex/ba-p/7012970
- 2. For a detailed list of RAS capabilities on the HPE Superdome Flex Server, refer to this technical whitepaper: https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/getdocument.aspx?docname=a00036491enw
- Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
SAP HANA is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
The OpenStack Word Mark is either a registered trademark/service mark or trademark/service mark of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and is used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- Power Advisor
- How to Buy
- IT Financing and Investment Solutions
- HPE Certification Matrix for Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- HPE Solutions for SAP HANA
- HPE Solutions for Oracle
- HPE Superdome Flex Marketing Information
- HPE Serviceguard for Linux
- HPE Workload Aware Security for Linux