Do you want to lower latency, increase bandwidth with combined Ethernet and storage capability in your data center? The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 622FLR-SFP28 Converged Network Adapter supports 10GbE and 25GbE bandwidth along with the capability to support storage offloads and universal remote direct memory access (RDMA) protocols. This adapter has been designed with features that offload I/O processing to the adapter, reducing CPU overhead and efficiently deliver high performance and low latency network and storage connectivity. Freeing up CPU resources in the host allows for supporting more important tasks.
Lower Latency for Time Sensitive Applications
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 622FLR-SFP28 Converged Network Adapter reduces CPU utilization and helps improve host virtual machine (VM) density and server efficiency using RDMA with support for IWARP, RoCE and RoCEv2 protocols. Lower latency speeds application performance.
Ideal for high performance computing (HPC) clusters, computational, financial and other applications that require a combination of low latency and high performance.
Supports for DPDK small packet acceleration further increases performance for applications utilizing small packet sizes.
Improve Network Virtualization Performance and Scalability
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 622FLR-SFP28 Converged Network Adapter supports a variety of offloads that reduce CPU utilization to improve scalability. Tunnel offloads (VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, GENEVE) improve VM and Network scalability by offloading VM network management to the adapter.
Supports Ethernet and storage traffic over a single physical connection for better utilization of server resources and simplified management.
Protect from Rogue Updates
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 622FLR-SFP28 Converged Network Adapter stops unauthorized access to memory or storage with device - level firewall. This verifies that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents.
Provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes in standard system logs.
Safeguards the NIC and confirms no rogue drivers are being executed on start-up via Secure Boot.
- © Copyright 2017 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein..
Additional Resources & Collateral
HPE Server Options
- HPE Server Networking
- HPE Server Storage
- HPE Server Options Overview
- HPE Persistent Memory
- HPE Server Memory
- HPE iLo Licensing Advisor
- HPE Power Advisor
- Server networking transceiver and cable compatibility matrix
- Data Center Infrastructure Advisor (DCIA)
HPE Server Support & Downloads