HPE OneView is the foundation of today’s software-defined infrastructure, helping IT deploy infrastructure faster, simplify lifecycle operations, and increase productivity. It lets IT compose workloads like code, increasing agility, enabling predictability and compliance. With HPE OneView, customers can orchestrate their infrastructure from core to cloud by integrating with partner cloud management platforms. HPE OneView improves infrastructure management for HPE Synergy, HPE BladeSystem, HPE ProLiant (DL and ML) servers, HPE Apollo Systems, HPE Superdome X, HPE Superdome Flex, HPE 3PAR StoreServ, HPE Nimble Storage, HPE StoreVirtual VSA storage, HPE FlexFabric, HPE ConvergedSystem, and HPE Composable Cloud for ProLiant DL.
- New firmware compliance dashboard simplifies managing firmware compliance at scale.
- Upgraded user interface provides better navigation and access to common tasks in just few clicks.
- Improved server management with online updates and extended HPE iLO configurations.
- Automated provisioning for SAN volumes for HPE ProLiant DL and HPE Apollo servers within a matter of minutes.
Transform to Software-defined Automation
IT organizations want to spend less time deploying and managing hardware and more time delivering IT services. Software-defined automation in HPE OneView lets IT deploy infrastructure faster, simplify lifecycle operations, and increase productivity.
Using HPE OneView, IT specialists create a catalogue of workload optimized infrastructure templates, which allows generalists to rapidly and reliably provision compute, storage, and fabric resources.
A consolidated and easy to use interface in HPE OneView provides a unified view of the health of servers, profiles, enclosures, storage, and networking. IT can also proactively monitor the health of the entire infrastructure, sending alerts before issues create any downtime.
HPE OneView simplifies lifecycle management across the entire infrastructure. IT can apply firmware and driver updates within the template, which helps ensure more advanced self-monitoring and maintenance tools and frictionless updates for important lifecycle ops like firmware and driver updates.
Compose for Any Workload
Once IT software-defined IT processes with HPE OneView, IT administrators can easily compose on-premises physical infrastructure and manage it as code.
The physical infrastructure of the datacenter is defined using software, which makes it programmable and able to be managed through one unified API.
Using software templates, a single line of code can fully describe and compose all the physical resources required for an application, a virtual host, or a container infrastructure.
A growing list of automation partners is taking advantage of the unified API in HPE OneView, providing businesses with a wide range of automation tools, including Ansible® by Red Hat®, Chef® Software, Puppet, PowerShell®, Python, and VMware® vRealize® Orchestration.
Connect from Core to Cloud
HPE OneView enables IT administrators to connect their software-defined infrastructure from core to cloud by provisioning turnkey private cloud infrastructure with a diverse partner ecosystem.
IT organizations can leverage the partner ecosystem to integrate HPE OneView within their existing management frameworks with their preferred platforms. These capabilities allow teams to deliver projects consistently while meeting desired outcomes for key stakeholders.
Through HPE OneView integrations with ecosystem partners, IT administrators can automate deployment of modern enterprise applications.
HPE OneView customers can now transform their infrastructure, compose every workload, and connect from core to cloud while still working with the composable ecosystem partners such as Morpheus, MicroFocus, CANCOM, and as well as HPE OneSphere.
Accelerate Time to Value with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services and Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers additional consulting services to ensure faster deployment and time to value. HPE Pointnext advisory services can help envision and define the right vision for the software-defined infrastructure.
As customers deploy HPE OneView, HPE Pointnext services work with users to achieve faster time to value via rapid design and deployment.
HPE OneView Implementation Services provide custom consulting and system integration for the configuration and implementation of HPE OneView, from designing and implementing to identifying organizational impact and training requirements.
HPE OneView training from HPE Education Services offers a broad range of courses that help develop skills on IT’s journey to composable infrastructure. www.hpe.com/ww/learnconvergedsystems
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. VMware® and vRealize are registered trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions vCenter™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Ansible® and RedHat® are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Powershell® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
HPE OneView News
- Explore the developers hub
- Business Value of HPE OneView – IDC
- Porsche Informatik accelerates system management performance
- HPE OneView architectural advantages
- HP OneView – Customer FAQs
- Transition Virtual Connect configs to HP OneView
- IDC ROI: "Achieving Organizational Transformation"
- HP OneView data sheet
Videos and related data
- HPE BladeSystem
- HPE Virtual Connect
- HPE ProLiant Servers
- HPE OneView Partner Integrations
- Server Management