Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your High Performance Computing, virtualized, and memory-centric workloads?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server offers the 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. The HPE ProLiant DL325 delivers increased value to clients through intelligent automation, security and optimization. With more cores and increased memory bandwidth, the HPE ProLiant DL325 offers two-socket performance in a one-socket 1U rack profile.
The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server with the AMD EPYC™ single socket architecture, enables businesses to acquire enterprise class processor, memory and I/O performance and security without having to purchase a dual processor.
- Next generation AMD® EPYC® 7xx2 Series Processor Family with the 7nm processor doubling2 the core density from the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- With up to 64 cores and 128 threads per server, customers can take advantage of increased parallelism to run multithreaded simulations faster and run more single-threaded workloads simultaneously.
- Support for S100i Smart Array Controller provides software RAID capabilities.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Up to ten low latency NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high performance storage applications.
Delivering 2P Performance at 1P Economics
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology utilizing the AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 64 cores, 12Gb SAS and HPE SmartMemory up to 2933 MT/s DDR4 memory
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to 10 SFF, up to 4 LFF, or up to 10 NVMe drive options as well as up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller is standard while the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller to optimize your environment.
Options for HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric enabling you to scale to the changing needs of your business.
HPE iLO 5 monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world.
HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations.
HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes data—making every system smarter and more reliable.
HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides iLO RESTful API extensions to Redfish allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features, and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
Silicon Root of Trust is an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to ensure a known good state.
Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption and secure virtualization.
Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware.
If system corruption has been detected Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
HPE Right Mix Advisor provides data-driven guidance drives the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads allowing for intelligent planning speeding migrations from months to weeks and controlling the cost of migration.
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises, with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid overprovisioning.
HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
- 1. Comparing the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 with AMD EPYC™ 7702 processor versus the AMD EPYC™ 7601 processor, and based on SPECrate2017_base_int score results. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC); see spec.org
- 2. The first generation AMD EPYC processor offered up to 32 cores while the second generation AMD EPYC processor offers up to 64 cores.
- EPYC™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Server Infrastructure Security Solutions
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Reference Architectures
Additional server resources
- Server Performance Benchmarks
- ProLiant Case Studies
- Enterprise Information Library
- Server Management
Server Support & Downloads
- Service Pack for ProLiant Software Downloads
- Server Operating Systems and Virtualization Software
- Support for Retired Products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Additional Server Products