HPE Nimble Storage dHCI an intelligent platform with the flexibility of converged and the simplicity of HCI. It disaggregates compute and storage and integrates hyperconverged control to give enterprises simple infrastructure management on a flexible architecture. Built with HPE ProLiant and HPE Nimble Storage, this platform provides the flexibility to scale compute and storage independently for unpredictable growth and the data resiliency and performance needed for business-critical apps.
- Disaggregated HCI extends hyperconvergence to workloads with unpredictable growth, scaling compute and storage independently.
- Hyperconverged control collapses storage and compute silos and all data services can be managed exclusively in VMware vCenter.
- Resilient design center for 99.9999% availability with no single point of failure and advanced data integrity to tolerate three simultaneous dive failures.1
- Low-latency performance as low as 200 microseconds data response with automatic QoS to ensure fast performance for every app.4
- Industry-leading data efficiency with advanced data reduction and a modern OS providing up to 21X data reduction.3
Free yourself to focus on apps, not infrastructure. Hyperconverged control and HPE InfoSight make it simple for any VM admin to deploy, manage, scale, and support this platform. Deploy in less than 15 minutes, manage exclusively in VMware vCenter, and upgrade transparently to your apps.1
Keep apps running nonstop and fast with a resilient design center and predictive analytics. Sub-millisecond latency and high IOPS for performance-intensive apps and consolidation. 99.9999% availability with automated QOS, advanced data integrity, and data protection that extends to the cloud.
Eliminate over provisioning and add only the resources needed with the flexibility to independently grow compute and storage, non-disruptively. Store more data per raw terabyte over competitive platforms with industry-leading data efficiency backed by the HPE Store More Guarantee.2
- 1. HPE Nimble Storage dHCI—Disaggregated Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Business, ESG Technical Validation, June 2019
- 2. Efficiency at any scale through HPE Store More Guarantee.
- 3. HPE Store More Guarantee for HPE Nimble Storage
- 4. Based on installed-base data of HPE Nimble Storage
- VMware vCenter is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).