Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
In-person tour of the Texmark Refinery of the Future
- Request a Demo
Register for an in-person tour through the Refinery of The Future and experience real-world Industrial IoT technology application examples in a production environment. HPE and Partners’ technology in this Industrial application of the Intelligent Edge includes edge computing, wireless networking, data analytics, as well as device and connectivity management platforms.
This tour provides the opportunity to see actual Industrial IoT solutions in action, with an in-depth exploration of how these components come together to generate insights to enable IIoT use cases like predictive maintenance, condition monitoring, and asset management, creating a safer, smarter and more efficient production environment.
Tell us about yourself
Its been a while since you last visited. Please update any of your details below if they are not current.
Thank you for returning to learn more about Hewlett Packard Enterprise resources. You have previously provided your information, so this download is available to you now.
Discover 2017 Madrid
- Discover 2017 Madrid presents the newest technologies, solutions, case studies, trends and strategies
that will inform key investment decisions we’re making right now and in the future. Knowledge and insight into the direction and trends of IT will play a crucial role in the steps we take in 2018
- Discover 2017 also gives you the opportunity to speak directly to solution experts on how you can get the most from our current IT portfolio
- With more than a hundred technical breakouts to choose from, you will learn more about current Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions and understand the value of new ones
- By attending, you can test drive new platforms and products and see firsthand how HPE solutions can accelerate what’s next for our business
- The core of innovation and learning at Discover 2017 Madrid is based around three key Hewlett Packard Enterprise solution areas
- Simplify hybrid IT
- Innovate at the Intelligent Edge
- Accelerate digital transformation with HPE Pointnext
- Confidential Disclosure sessions will give you an edge in understanding the direction of the Hewlett
Packard Enterprise portfolio and help us plan for the future
- With direct access to product engineers, developers and subject-matter experts, Discover 2017 is the place to find answers to our toughest challenges
- The environment at Discover 2017 Madrid will foster many opportunities to exchange ideas, information and best practices with other IT professionals
- Onsite meetings can be scheduled with Hewlett Packard Enterprise executives and specialists prior to the event
You might also be interested in:
IoT data from equipment sensors help maintain more efficiently and predictably.
Texmark worked with HPE and Aruba to build a refinery of the future incorporating powerful Industrial Internet of Things capabilities.
Analyst Report : Consume and Operate IT as a Service (ITaaS): A Blueprint for Achieving Consumption-based IT with On-Premises Infrastructure
Learn why many organisations are leveraging forward-looking best flexible IT practices from the experts at HPE Pointnext to help them transition to an ITaaS structure. This guide examines the critical business and technology practices enabling ITaaS, from using IT partner resources, ITIL features, operations service practices, to funding infrastructure as a service.
The digital economy today is forcing customers to react in new ways. That is the job of enterprise IT today; to move into this Hybrid IT-enabled state and to be able to broker this much more complex digital supply chain on behalf of their business.
Since Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced its plan to acquire SimpliVity, the industry and customers have quickly become interested in the news and voiced their thoughts or simply started asking questions. On March 23, 2017, Richard Fichera, Senior Forrester Analyst, and McLeod Glass, VP of Product Management, sat down to discuss the market, acquisition and how this ties to Hybrid IT. Watch the replay to see how HPE and Simplivity, together now deliver the industry’s only built-for-enterprise hyperconvergence offering. Customers can now get ahead of the game—and the competition—with the new HPE SimpliVity, best-in-class, software-defined hyperconverged infrastructure, that allows customers to make hybrid IT simple by: • Rapidly deploying applications • Saving up to 90% capacity • Simplifing backup and restore Customers will now have access to user-friendly software-defined data management and less time on set-up and management allowing customers more time to focus on what’s really important: your business’ innovation and speed to market. Watch the replay on the next page.
Take a tour of HPE SimpliVity, your next-level hyperconverged solution.
PITT OHIO installed a hyperconvergence system and calls it magical
To support a business technology agenda, infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals must factor critical aspects of their own environments into their decisions and understand how these requirements affect implicit and explicit weighting as they evaluate hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) offerings. This report covers the major variations in workloads and data services that can make an impact on your selection and outlines a methodology for evaluating the true cost of these solutions.