Are you looking for a data protection solution that is always on and always protected?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Veeam software help you safeguard your data and help ensure you can rapidly and easily recover, should a situation arise – from human error to a malicious attack.
For over 10 years, HPE and Veeam have been trusted to help you protect your data everywhere and rapidly recover your data in minutes, to help ensure business resilience, reduce risk, and reduce resource constraints. Our proven solutions help maximize data and application availability from on-premises to the cloud – and raise the bar on mission-critical availability.
We give you choice and flexibility to place your data where it makes most sense, delivering our solutions as-a-service on and off-premises, and you pay only for what you need. Our solutions are fast, simple, automated – and simplify your operations with infrastructure that practically manages itself.
- Veeam 10 support for HPE Primera, enables rapid recovery of data at its most granular level from storage snapshots, including virtualized environments.
- Enhanced capabilities for HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Copy with Veeam v10, provides support for disaster recovery, delivering the only federated backup solution, managed through Veeam.
- Veeam 10 supports NAS backup to protect any NAS appliance, such as HPE 3PAR File Persona, Qumulo, or non HPE NAS platforms, on HPE Apollo 4000 Systems, HPE StoreOnce Systems or HPE Nimble targets.
- Giving you the flexibility of choosing the right balance of price, scalability and performance for your requirements.
End-to-End Data Availability
Veeam® Availability Suite™ available across the HPE portfolio, delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet today’s service-level objectives, enabling recovery of any IT service, related applications and data within minutes and seconds.
Retain complete visibility of your workloads via a, “single pane of glass” view of your entire IT infrastructure.
Moving email workloads to Office 365 means that Microsoft handles the infrastructure; Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 reduces the risk of losing access to the Exchange Online email data and delivers availability to users.
Options for subscription licenses or perpetual licenses, enable customers to purchase Veeam up front, or pay annually.
Efficiently move backup copies offsite for disaster recovery with support of HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Copy.
Flexible Recovery with Data Restored in Minutes
Veeam Software improves availability by leveraging the native power of storage snapshots for sub-5 minute RTO with HPE Primary Storage, including HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR and HPE Nimble Storage.
Protect your data to, from, and within any cloud; enterprise-level security and simple off-site backups and replications without the need for a VPN connection.
Recover a protected VM in minutes. The Veeam Instant VM Recovery restores a production environment by running it directly from the backup file to help minimize downtime.
Fast, direct, and granular recovery in minutes from snapshots on HPE storage systems.
Choose the right balance of price, scalability and performance by protecting any NAS appliance such as HPE 3PAR File Persona, Qumulo, other NAS platforms on HPE Apollo 4000 Systems, HPE StoreOnce System or HPE Nimble backup target.
Test and design new features and updates, perform security and compliance testing, and manage your capacity planning without any disruptions to your production systems.
Validate protected files, applications, and VMs that can be restored when needed with automated disaster recovery testing.
Manage and monitor the IT environment to proactively discover and provide alerts to issues.
Coordinate disaster recovery (DR) planning and execution processes for compliance and efficiency.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
- HPE 3PAR Storage
- HPE Nimble Storage
- HPE StoreOnce Systems
- HPE Apollo 4000 Systems
- HPE SimpliVity 380
- Tiered backup solution for Hybrid Cloud with Veeam
- Veeam Availability Suite with HPE Nimble Storage
- HPE 3PAR and HPE StoreOnce with Veeam Availability Suite
- Veeam Availability Suite with HPE Apollo backup target
- HPE-Veeam digital resource center
- Sanderson House
- Ferrara Candy
- Flevoziekenhuis hospital
- School District of Janesville
- Rohde and Schwarz
- Veeam Cloud Data Management
- Veeam Solution for Cloud Backup and DRaaS
- Veeam Direct Restore to Microsoft Azure
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services