Privacy Statement – Malaysia Supplement
2. What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
In most circumstances it will be necessary for you to supply us with your personal information. If you do not provide us with the personal information, some or all of the following may happen:
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- We may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions; or
- We may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
When collecting your personal information we will indicate where the supply of personal information is voluntary or mandatory.
3. Additional contact information
If you have comments or questions about Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Privacy Statement or this Malaysia Supplement to the Privacy Statement, or if you have any concerns or have a privacy related complaint, or if you wish to request we limit our processing of your personal information, please contact the Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Privacy Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Changes to this Statement
If we modify the Malaysian Supplement to the Privacy Statement, we will post the revised Supplement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to the Supplement that materially alter our privacy practices, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our corporate website and/or social media pages prior to the changes taking effect.
This Supplement was last updated on 01 November 2015.