Driving innovation and reliability within your IT infrastructure doesn’t always mean relying solely on new technology. Organizations today are increasingly leveraging pre-owned IT equipment to extend the life of their legacy systems. These companies report many benefits to this option—including reduced IT costs, reduced e-waste, maximized ROI, and performance level as good as new.
HPE Certified Pre-owned products can meet your unique technology requirements and help you achieve your business and sustainability goals.
HPE Financial Services can help customers find new ways to plan for, acquire, consume, and adapt the technology systems needed for digital transformation and help accelerate the transition to HPE GreenLake and aaS models.
Trusted HPE products for any scenario
Previous generation technology is perfectly suited for a variety of business scenarios:
- Extending the life of legacy applications—mature software applications require replacement hardware of the same vintage to assure performance without the need for testing
- Supporting Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plans—replicas of original infrastructure are required when continuity plans include failover to alternate sites
- Applications testing facilities—isolated test environments will safely model configuration changes before being rolled out to the main infrastructure
- Support appliances and systems beyond manufacturing life—appliances, control systems, and other solutions that include embedded previous-generation products do not require re-qualification for new generation components
- Temporary IT initiatives and operations—systems can be rented for short-term needs or seasonal increase in capacity, providing both financial and infrastructure flexibility
In all of these scenarios, we will work with you to review your existing infrastructure, identify the required components, and develop a plan to meet your needs. The equipment is then custom-configured, tested, and certified using HPE proprietary tools and methods.
Because your infrastructure needs are unique, it is important to have a large inventory of technology available. We have an extensive inventory of enterprise equipment in our warehouses dating from 18 months to 25 years out of production.
Never sacrifice reliability, flexibility, or quality
Our expert engineers work with you to custom-configure an HPE Pre-owned solution with reliable, fully-tested HPE data center equipment.
We can provide:
- Trained technical assistance configuring your order to help you assure compatibility with your existing IT investment
- Production processes assuring orders are accurately filled according to your specified requirements
- A 30-day operational and good working condition warranty, and a one year OEM warranty may be included on configured data center equipment.
- Custom support contracts that match the support terms to the existing environment
- Virtual Warehouse capability to maintain equipment stock in a secure, dedicated HPE warehouse, minimizing the need for on-site storage of unused equipment
- Global logistics to ensure systems or components are delivered where, and when, they are needed
Align your sustainability initiatives to benefit your business and extend the life of your legacy equipment by leveraging
HPE Certified Pre-owned products.
Discontinued and legacy tech available includes:
- HPE ProLiant servers, blade servers, enclosures
- HPE Aruba and ProCurve networking
- HPE Integrity
- HPE Storage MSA, HPE EVA, HPE 3PAR, and D2D backup
- HPE Tape Systems
- HPE OEM networking products and switches
- Some third-party products are also available (not classified as CPO)
- DIGITAL parts and systems, including VAX
- AlphaServer systems
- Parts (memory, componentry and more)
© Copyright 2023 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP. The only warranties for Hewlett Packard Enterprise products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “HPFSC”) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.