What is OneView?
HPE OneView is an integrated IT management solution that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and accelerate business. Built with a template-based approach, HPE OneView allows you to deploy infrastructure faster, simplify IT operations, and increase productivity.
History of OneView
HPE OneView was launched in 2014 and has sold over 1 million licenses since its release.
Key OneView innovations
HPE OneView automates the delivery and operation of IT services—transforming everyday management of HPE server, storage, and network resources in physical and virtual environments. HPE OneView is the power behind HPE’s industry-changing composable infrastructure, HPE Synergy.
Key features of HPE OneView include:
- Modern unified interface with Map View, Smart Search, Activity View, Dashboard, Monitoring/Inventory/Reporting
- Unified API access with broad partner ecosystem such as Chef, Docker, Microsoft, Puppet, VMWare
- Software-defined infrastructure (profiles, groups, sets)
- Storage provisioning and SAN zoning
- Virtual Connect advanced management
- Firmware management
- 3D Power management
- Operating System provisioning
- Remote management
OneView’s current version
HPE OneView For Dummies
Approfondisci l’automazione software-defined con "HPE OneView For Dummies". Questo studio guidato spiega come l’intelligence software-defined e l’infrastruttura basata su modello di OneView creano un processo di gestione dell’infrastruttura semplificato che ti consente di:
- trasformare il data center attraverso l'automazione
- implementare più rapidamente l'infrastruttura
- rivoluzionare le operazioni del ciclo di vita delle infrastrutture
- effettuare l'integrazione con un ampio ecosistema di partner software