Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is a high-density, 4P server with high-performance, scalability, and reliability, in a 2U chassis. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to a 68% performance gain1, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server offers greater processing power, up to 6 TB of faster memory, and I/O of up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots. In addition, it offers the intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, database, business processing, and general 4P data-intensive applications where data center space and the right performance are paramount.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Scalable 4P Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in a dense 2U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum (8100 series) and Gold (6100 and 5100 series) processors which provide up to 68%1 more processor performance and 27%2 more cores than the previous generation.
Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2666 MT/s DDR4 HPE SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM adapters offers range of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
HPE Innovation with Intelligent System Tuning enhances workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources; improves workloads such as high frequency trading with jitter smoothing and provides added performance with core boosting SKUs.
Flexible New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multiple Workloads
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing to scale up from two to four processors only when you need, saving on upfront costs. The flexible drive cage design supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA with a maximum of 12 NVMe drives.
Supports up to eight PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for graphical processing units (GPUs) and networking cards offering increased I/O bandwidth and expandability.
Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flexible Slot Power Supplies3, which enable higher power redundant configurations and flexible voltage ranges. The slots provide the capability to trade-off between 2+2 power supplies or use as extra PCIe slots.
Secure and Reliable
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design a better solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- 1. HPE measurement: Up to 68% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum versus previous generation E5-4600 v4 average performance based on generational gains on HPE servers comparing 4-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-4699 v4 Family processors. Any difference in system hardware, software design, or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017
- 2. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum versus previous generation comparing 4-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-4669 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores / 2x cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
- 3. 1600W Power supplies only support high line voltage (200V AC to 240V AC)
- Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter. Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE Security
- HPE Intelligent System Tuning
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Reference Architectures
Additional server resources
- HPE ProLiant case studies
- HPE Enterprise Information Library
- HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Server Management
Server support & downloads
- Support for Retired Products
- Service Pack for HPE ProLiant software downloads
- Software support matrices
Additional Server Products