Does your data center need to scale out better?
HPE ConvergedSystem 700x offers the fastest, simplest path to converged agility and virtualization. This offering comes in a flexible configuration that can scale to meet most any data center requirements. HPE ConvergedSystem 700x melds HPE Converged Infrastructure (CI) with the VMware® vSphere® and Microsoft® Hyper-V® infrastructures.
This solution is designed for scalable performance, high availability and manageability for any virtualized application. And you get increased agility with lower OpEx. Enabling better application performance and availability, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V set the standard in virtualization, while VMware vCenter® and Microsoft System Center automate the management of a broad pool of data center resources. With HPE Converged Infrastructure and management, this combination frees IT to focus on driving innovation.
Accelerated Business Outcomes with Greater Simplicity
The HPE ConvergedSystem 700x reduces time to value by deploying complete purpose built, workload optimized systems.
Comes with built-in resource provisioning to reduce both installation and ongoing management.
You get integrated, automated, common management through HPE OneView, reducing infrastructure complexity with automation simplicity.
You benefit from single-vendor support for the end-to-end system.
Reduced Risk with Superior Infrastructure and HPE Innovative Expertise
The HPE ConvergedSystem 700x delivers a reliable implementation with proven HPE best practices.
It provides business continuity delivering consistent high availability.
Comprehensive strategies for backup, disaster recovery (DR), and security.
HPE integrated server, storage, networking management with VMware and Microsoft.
Lower Costs and Greater Investment Protection
The HPE ConvergedSystem 700x provides 3X IT efficiency at 28 percent lower total cost of ownership.1
Your business receives greater efficiencies derived from industry-leading blades and servers, unique converged scale-out storage, and common management.
ConvergedSystem 700x supports a variety of application workloads including virtualized tier 1 applications.
Scalable and extensible to the VMware, Microsoft or HPE cloud management platforms.
Easily expandable infrastructure and a flexible on-ramp to cloud computing.
- HPE OneView 1.1
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management 5.5 Update 1
- VMware vCenter Operations Manager 5.5 Update 1
- ConvergedSystem 700x Backup and Recovery Guidance with VMware, DataProtector and StoreOnce Software
- ConvergedSystem 700x Backup and Recovery Guidance with VMware, Commvault and StoreOnce Software
- 1. ESG, Economic Value, EVV model, October 2013
- VMware® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- vCenter™ is a trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Solution architecture guide
- Taking a fresh look at data center virtualization
- Analyzing Economic Value of HPE ConvergedSystem 700x with VMware vSphere
- Analyzing Economic Value of HPE ConvergedSystem 700x with Microsoft Hyper-V
Demos and videos
HPE Reference Architectures
- HPE App Map for Citrix XenDesktop on ConvergedSystem 700x with VMware vSphere - Solution Brief
- HPE App Map for DB Consolidation for Microsoft SQL Server on ConvergedSystem 700x
- See more on the HPE Reference Architecture Library
HPE Technical White Papers
- HPE RC for Microsoft Exchange 2013 on HPE ConvergedSystem 700x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform on HPE ConvergedSystem 700x
- HPE RA for Red Hat on ConvergedSystem 700x