Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores1, along with 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB2 with an increase in performance of up to 66%3. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating essential server life cycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- Innovative design with greater flexibility to mix and match storage within a single chassis and capacity to support most dynamic workloads.
- HPE performance leadership with HPE Persistent Memory, which harnesses the speed of memory and combines it with the persistence of storage.
- Protect, detect, and remove with built-in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Runtime Firmware Validation, and Secure Recovery.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to 28 cores and memory speeds of up to 2666 MT/s.
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first-generation HPE NVDIMMs, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configurations with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant5, offers up to 20X reduction in database restart time preserving maximum uptime.4
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
Embedded 4x 1GbE along with HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, or 25GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include - HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- 1. Intel measurements: Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations submitted by OEMs comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 Family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum versus previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores / 22 cores = 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
- 2. Comparing 8 GB NVDIMM to 16 GB NVDIMM equals 2X capacity increase, July 2017.
- 3. Percentage compare Gen10 vs Gen9: Gen10 = 12 Channels x 2666 data rate x 8 bytes = 256 GB/sec. Gen 9 = 8 channels x 2400 x 8 bytes = 154 GB/Sec. 256/154 = 1.66 or Gen10 is 66% greater bandwidth, July 2017.
- 4. HPE Internal Labs test. HPE Scalable Persistent Memory, restarting 1000 GB Hekaton Database is as fast as restarting 200 GB database or 20x, March 31, 2017.
- 5. HPE 8 GB and 16 GB NVDIMMs are the first NVDIMMs supported on HPE ProLiant Gen9 and Gen10 servers.
- Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- HPE Security
- HPE Intelligent System Tuning
- HPE Power Advisor
- HPE iLO Licensing Advisor
- HPE Reference Architectures
Additional Server Resources
- HPE ProLiant Case studies
- Enterprise Information Library
- HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Server Management
Server Support & Downloads
- Support for Retired Products
- Service Pack for ProLiant and SPP Custom Download
- Software support matrices
Additional Server Products