Enable unprecedented levels of automation and agility with cloud computing solutions.
Are you struggling to keep up with the increasing demands on your mission-critical data environment? The HPE Superdome Flex Server is a compute breakthrough to power critical applications, enable real-time analytics and tackle data-intensive high performance computing (HPC) workloads. Its in-memory design and unparalleled scale give you the ability to analyze the growing amount of data moving through your business in real time, keeping you a step ahead. And because the infrastructure is modular and cloud-ready, it's the right fit for any business of any size. Keep pace with your evolving demands through a unique modular design. Start small and grow as needed, flexibly scaling up or out. With superior RAS and end-to-end security, the HPE Superdome Flex Server safeguards your vital workloads. The HPE Pointnext Services portfolio, partner ecosystem, and mission-critical expertise help turn your data into insight, so you can turn insight into action and action into success.
- Support for hard partitions HPE nPars.
- System scalability from four sockets all the way up to 32 sockets.
- Maximum memory footprint of 48 TB (32 sockets with 128 GB DIMMs).
Turn Data into Actionable Insights at Unparalleled Scale and in Real-time
HPE Superdome Flex Server offers unparalleled scalability of up to 32 sockets, 2.3X the scalability versus prior generation.1
In-memory design and unmatched memory capacity of up to 48 TB in a single platform.
Get the compute power you need for your most demanding in-memory workloads with groundbreaking performance at scale, ultra-low latency, and high bandwidth.
Designed for the future based on Memory-Driven Computing design principles to boost analytics performance up to 100X, or more.2
Keep Pace with Evolving in-memory Computing Demands
HPE Superdome Flex Server has a unique modular design that scales flexibly and seamlessly from 4- to 32-sockets in 4-socket increments.
Start small and grow with the demands of your business with a platform that offers 50X headroom for growth.3
Cost efficient entry point for mission-critical workloads at 4 sockets of up to 45% lower acquisition cost vs. previous generation.4
Scale up or scale out your environment with 4-socket modular building blocks and customize each building block to match your workload needs with choice of memory size and capacity, processor and core count, and amount and type of I/O.
Simplify your hybrid IT environments with open management based on Redfish software ecosystem.
Safeguard Your Mission-critical Workloads
The HPE Superdome Flex Server delivers the highest levels of uptime on industry standards with proven RAS capabilities, not available on other standard platforms, resulting in five nines (99.999%) single-system availability.5
Isolate workloads and/or consolidate multiple workloads onto a single managed complex with Hewlett Packard Enterprise unique x86 hard partitioning (HPE nPars). Service individual partitions and/or reconfigure while other partitions continue to run undisturbed.
Reduces human error with best-in-class predictive fault handling Error Analysis Engine, which predicts hardware faults and initiates self-repair without operator assistance.
Contain errors at the firmware level, including memory errors, before any interruption can occur at the Operating System layer with HPE's “Firmware First” approach.
Deliver continuity for Linux® workloads with HPE Serviceguard for Linux (SGLX) high availability and disaster recovery clustering solution, protecting from a multitude of infrastructure and application faults across physical or virtual environments over any distance.
- 1. Based on HPE Superdome Flex and HPE Integrity Superdome X maximum number of cores.
- 2. HPE estimate, based on 3rd party testing with Superdome X of algorithm modified to leverage Memory-Driven Computing principles for life sciences research, September 2017.
- 3. HPE Superdome Flex minimum configuration = 16 cores, maximum configuration = 896 cores, results in 56 headroom for growth.
- 4. Based on US list price comparing a minimum 4-socket configuration with equal memory between HPE Integrity Superdome X and HPE Superdome Flex.
- 5. Based on HPE Lab availability analysis results. Single-system Superdome Flex Server availability of five nines (99.999%) can be greatly increased when used in combination with failover clustering solutions like HPE Serviceguard for Linux.
- Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. SAP HANA is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).