Is complexity in your data center slowing you down?
HPE SimpliVity 380 gives IT organizations the agility and economics of the cloud with the control and governance of on-premises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyperconverged solution optimized to support the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers. This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads on a single device. Delivered on HPE ProLiant DL380 servers, the HPE SimpliVity 380 is a compact, scalable, 2U rack-mounted building block that consolidates server, storage, and storage networking services. By delivering a complete set of advanced functionalities, SimpliVity solutions enable dramatic improvements in the operational efficiency, management, protection, and performance of all virtualized workloads for a fraction of the cost and complexity compared to today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
- HPE Simplivity 380 supports both 6x SSD or 8x SSD kits offering higher capacity software optimized nodes.
- HPE SimpliVity now supports 16 node stretch cluster scale (8+8), in addition to recently expanded scale up to 16 nodes per cluster and up to 48 clusters per federation.
- Increased feature functionality for HTML 5 vSphere plug-in.
- Orchestrated upgrades of host firmware, SimpliVity software, and hypervisor.
- HPE SimpliVity RapidDR v3.0 now supports Microsoft Hyper-V server nodes providing user experience improvements around recovery plan execution and enhanced error logging.
Complete Hyperconvergence in a Fully Integrated System
The HPE SimpliVity 380 combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyperconverged system with advanced functionality.
Simplifies management and delivers outstanding cost efficiency and agility.
Increased visibility and control of the entire virtualized environment via unified management.
Delivers orchestrated, simultaneous deployment and upgrades so you can deploy more simply and respond to business needs faster.
Unify virtual machines and infrastructure tasks to reduce virtual machine (VM) sprawl and over-provisioning.
Peak and Predictable Performance
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers an all-flash solution delivering predictable and near linear performance at near-wire speeds while reducing latency.
Hardware driven in-line deduplication, compression, and optimization helps reduce I/O and network traffic while dramatically shrinking backup window requirements.
On Demand Scale-in and Scale-out
The HPE SimpliVity 380 can easily expand or contract configurations as your needs change.
Each node supports a large number of fully protected virtual machines (VMs).
A networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites are managed as a single entity.
Flexibility to expand node storage and add a second CPU (with additional memory) to 1P nodes within the field.
Federations scale up to 96 nodes. Heterogenous federation support (clusters of HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9/Gen10 and legacy SimpliVity can be federated with clusters of HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 and SimpliVity 2600 Gen10).
Advanced Data Services
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers always-on deduplication and compression to significantly reduce capacity utilization.
Built-in resiliency, backup, and disaster recovery for enterprise-grade data protection.
Policy-based, virtual machine (VM) centric management to streamline operations.
HPE SimpliVity RapidDR is a Disaster Recovery(DR) orchestration tool for HPE SimpliVity platforms to simplify, automate, and accelerate offsite DR for rapid recovery of applications.
Optional Data at Rest Encryption (DARE) support.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
HPE Hyperconverged Systems
- VMware virtual machine operating systems
- Supported Windows guest operating systems for Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016