Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and hyperconverged storage and compute?
HPE SimpliVity 325 provides HCI choice with our first AMD EPYC™ single CPU processor platform including all-flash storage. Highly dense, the solution is a 1U enclosure that scales in 1U increments and is ideal for remote office or space-constrained locations. Each appliance has one node per 1U chassis and provides customers with the full software capabilities of HPE SimpliVity - guaranteed data efficiency, built-in data protection, and global virtual machine (VM)-centric management and mobility.
Part of the world’s most secure industry-standard server portfolio, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server1 along with AMD EPYC processors, bring together the latest innovations in security and performance.
- AMD EPYC 7000 processor family.
- Extra small (4.6 TB) and small (7.5 TB) software-optimized HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 options.
- HPE InfoSight for HPE SimpliVity enables predictive data analytics and a unified view of HPE SimpliVity assets such as Datastore, VM, Backups, Capacity, and IOPS.
- HPE OmniStack supports up to 48 clusters per federation and VMware ESXi™ 6.5 and 6.7.
- Add clusters of HPE SimpliVity 325 to expand existing federations of HPE SimpliVity 380 and HPE SimpliVity 2600.
Complete Hyperconvergence in a Fully Integrated System
The HPE SimpliVity 325 combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyper converged system with advanced functionality.
It simplifies management and delivers outstanding cost efficiency and agility.
It provides increased visibility and control with unified management.
It delivers rapid deployment so you can respond to business needs faster.
It unifies VMs and infrastructure tasks to reduce sprawl and overprovisioning.
Peak and Predictable Performance
The all-flash solution provides predictable and linear performance at near wire speeds with reduced latency.
Software-optimized inline deduplication, compression, and optimization helps minimize I/O and network traffic, improving performance while delivering great storage and bandwidth efficiency.
HPE InfoSight for HPE SimpliVity enables predictive data analytics by providing details at the federation, cluster, and host level for historic capacity utilization, trends, resource consumption, and prediction. Alleviates support issues, reduces operational expenses with alerts and case creation.
Enhanced Economics and TCO
Single AMD EPYC processors allow a 50% reduction in socket-based hypervisor licensing costs.
Supports up to 2 TB of memory and up to 32 cores in a 1U hyperconverged appliance.
It drastically reduces the need to purchase multiple discrete components, optimizes storage capacity with guaranteed 10:1 data efficiency2, and prevents over-provisioning for performance and capacity with on?demand cluster expansion.
Advanced Data Services
The HPE SimpliVity 325 delivers software-optimized, always-on deduplication and compression to significantly reduce capacity utilization.
It provides built-in resiliency, backup, and disaster recovery for data protection.
It offers policy-based, VM-centric management to streamline operations.
HPE SimpliVity RapidDR is a DR orchestration tool for HPE SimpliVity platforms to simplify and accelerate offsite DR for rapid recovery of applications.
- 1. Based on external firm conducting cybersecurity penetration testing of a range of server products from a range of manufacturers, May 2017.
- 2. https://www.hpe.com/us/en/integrated-systems/simplivity-guarantee.html
- AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. VMware ESXi is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.