Top Deals for Small-medium businesses
HPE SMB Solutions
SMB Solutions provide tailored configurations at competitive prices shipped quickly directly from distribution inventory.
Plus, enjoy low monthly payments, maximize capacity of assets and boost your sustainability goals with IT investment solutions from HPE Financial Services.
Mitigate against the disastrous impacts of data loss due to threats such as ransomware and data corruption physical disaster/events Archive data to lower long-term storage cost and preserve data to meet regulatory requirements.
- Near instant recovery from non-catastrophic data loss events.
- Recover to anywhere from catastrophic datacenter loss events.
- Long-term data retention to meet regulatory compliance.
Remote Workers Solution
A productive work-from-home experience with a solution. Ideal for under 100 users that enable people to work efficiently from any location by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data.
- Companies that need to make sure people can work efficiently from any location can achieve this by providing remote access to the full suite of office applications and data
- Remote access is safe and secure and without compromise to performance or restriction of features
- With software applications being hosted and data stored on the central on-site location, businesses can stay in control
Benefit from the power and flexibility of multiple servers, but with the space and budget of a single server using Virtualization technology.
- Businesses that wish to get more from their IT will enjoy the efficiencies that come with applications sharing powerful IT
- Companies that would suffer if internal or external services become suddenly unavailable will benefit from the reduced chance of unexpected interruptions
- For companies that have multiple departments with different or varying needs, a virtualization solution can help them to avoid IT resource conflicts by offering dedicated environments
- Business that wish to bring new services to market can speed this up by empowering developers to focus on functionality. The container platform takes care of making sure the applications are portable and can run in any environment
- Companies that wish to avoid unplanned downtime can select a solution with two servers, allowing them to keep going if one server suddenly becomes unavailable for any reason
Small Office Deployment Solution
Complete IT infrastructure solutions that enable companies to store files, run general business applications, and have wired and wireless connectivity. Businesses that require a complete IT infrastructure can benefit from this general-purpose solution.
- Customers will enhance the way people and teams work together with these on-site solutions that provide superior wireless connectivity and better application performance
- Businesses that need to conform to industry regulations, especially when they manage, control and store data, will benefit from having the data on-site for added security and control
- Customers that wish to make a quick and safe decision will value having a solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage – especially for small IT departments
Shared Storage Solution
Improve application performance and have proper backups with a reliable, low-cost solution that expands your storage capacity across multiple servers.
- Companies that sometimes find it hard to cope with sudden growth will benefit from a solution where the storage capacity can be grown easily
- Companies with multiple servers that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications with these solutions
- Companies with virtualization, database or file and backup needs can choose a solution with external storage
Low cost basic server configurations to provide functionality like file and print, infrastructure management, client endpoint security, and small scale virtualization.
- Companies that have a significant reliance on their data, whether this needs to be shared or simply stored safely, will benefit from the security and control provided by these solutions.
- Businesses that wish to centralize files that are currently spread across individual’s laptops and PCs, can choose these solutions to enhance how people share data and work together.
- Businesses that need to store data for legal reasons or to meet industry rules, can have a complete backup recovery strategy using a mix of local and offsite storage.
- Companies that need to get up and running quickly in the event of a disaster will be able to rely on backups of data and applications which can be used to restore services.
Rack-optimized servers that modernize your data center by delivering performance, resiliency, and scalability for core business critical workloads.
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus server
HPE ProLiant DL345 Gen10 Plus server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to a 60% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, along with 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB with an increase in performance of up to 82%.
HPE ProLiant DL365 Gen10 Plus server
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server offers the 2nd generation AMD® EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X the performance of the prior generation. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs for memory up to 3200 MHz, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus server delivers low cost virtual machines (VMs) with unprecedented security. Equipped with PCIe Gen4 capabilities, HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus offers improved data transfer rates and higher networking speeds.
Tower servers designed to deliver simple, efficient business value, and feature user-inspired innovations for simpler IT.
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server
Simple, affordable storage solutions for small sites and remote offices that need to compete big.
HPE MSA 1060 Storage
HPE MSA 2060 Storage
HPE StoreEver MSL3040 Tape Library
The highly scalable HPE StoreEver MSL3040 Tape Library provides small to mid-sized organizations with flexibility for long-term data protection and retention of data storage assets. With its modular design and ability to upgrade and reuse HPE StoreEver MSL LTO upgrade drive kits, you can cost-effectively store up to 12.6PB of date.1 The HPE StoreEver MSL3040 Tape Library offers exceptional enterprise features and functionality as standard providing advanced security features and reliability. It delivers a tape storage solution that addresses long-term data management challenges, while also providing an air-gapped, last line of defense solution against the threat of ransomware.
HPE StoreEasy 1660 Performance Storage with Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019
Comes with Microsoft® Windows Server IoT 2019 for Storage Standard Edition with HPE StoreEasy Management Console pre-installed, and features an Intel® Xeon-Silver 4208 processor, 32GB of memory, 4 x 1GbE ports, redundant power and fans, a 2U rackmount form factor, and 12 LFF (3.5"") drive bays standard (with an option to add another 4 x LFF bays with the optional mid-chassis cage).
Wired and wireless solutions to address your business needs at every stage of your growth. Select a simple, reliable and easy-to-manage networking solution that’s just right for your business.
Aruba Instant On 1930 48G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch
Aruba Instant On 1930 24G Class4 PoE 4SFP/SFP+ 370W Switch
Aruba AP-505 (RW) Unified AP
Aruba Instant On AP11 (RW) 2x2 11ac Wave2 Indoor Access Point
Instant On AP22 (RW) Access Point
Aruba 6100 12G CL4 2SFP+ 139W Swch
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU SOLVE?
We're here to help you power your next chapter with affordable small and midsized solutions that work for your business.
File & Backup
Small Office Deployment
Extraordinary circumstances threaten business continuity and cause strain on budgets. HPE Financial Services is dedicated to alleviating some of this strain with programs designed to help businesses reduce cash outlays, generate cash from assets, and align payments to deployment schedules.
*Savings calculated based on pre-configured HPE SMB solution. Savings may vary based on actual configuration and options attached. Offer terms, pricing, and availability are subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Consult with an HPE Authorized Reseller for actual savings and additional terms. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.