Do you struggle with getting software from “idea to implementation” quickly and without risk? Surviving and thriving in a digitally transformed business environment requires reducing development time to market. Digital leaders will be accountable within their organization to meet aggressive goals requiring increased speed, agility and innovation at paces that traditional IT focused organizations simply cannot achieve, much less maintain. HPE Complete Chef Solution provides near continuous automation software. Chef software is a leading innovator in application automation and one of the founders of the DevOps movement. Chef works with more than a thousand innovative companies to deliver digital transformation, providing the practices and platform to deliver software at speed. Constant change is inevitable. With the HPE Complete Chef Solution, digital leaders will be able to provide automation for effortless infrastructure, compliance at velocity, and delivery of applications.
- Chef Solution for DevOps can be purchased directly from Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Chef Software launched the EAS in May 2019 offering customers a fully coded enterprise. Chef products include: Chef Infra, Chef InSpec, and Chef Habitat viewed by Chef Automate.
Benefits of Uninterrupted Automation
Chef software via HPE Complete offers automation across enterprises to provide an environment where a business can build, deploy, and manage software, saving time, resources, and funding.
Provides one consistent, collaborative, and transparent way to ship applications. Build, deploy, and manage your development pipelines and production environments.
Automated Development Solution
Chef software via HPE Complete includes Chef Automate that provides enterprises with the tools to build, deploy, and manage your applications and infrastructure at speed, in the cloud, in the data center, or both.
It is a platform to package and test applications, provision and update infrastructure, and manage it all with compliance and security checks and dashboards that gives visibility into the entire stack.
Use Chef Automate and its continuous integration and deployment workflow to test and approve code changes across all levels of the stack, then package and publish them to a repository.
Construct of Chef Automate
Chef software via HPE Complete is an open source offering and includes Chef Infra, Chef Habitat and Chef InSpec.
Effortless Chef Infra manages 5 to 50,000+ servers rapidly turning infrastructure into code. Manual patching and configuration updates by server are removed.
Chef InSpec allows compliance at velocity to turn compliance, security, and other policy requirements into automated tests, updates, and on demand audit reporting; speeding up compliance and security practices.
Chef Habitat delivers tools that allow packaging, building, deploying, and management of applications to your environment. Allows applications to be shipped on demand from legacy systems, on- and off-premises, cloud native systems, and into containers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Chef
- HPE Reference Configurations for accelerating DevOps with HPE Synergy and Chef Automate
- Blog – Continuous Automation using HPE Synergy and Chef Automate
- Chef and HPE OneView Integration
- Digital Transformation and the Competitive Edge
- Forrester Wave Configuration Management for Infrastructure Automation
- EMA Research Report – Ten Priorities for Hybrid Cloud, Containers, and DevOps in 2017
- Customer Success Stories
Product Data Sheets
- Chef Automate
- Habitat – Application Automation
- InSpec by Chef
- Scaling Chef Automate Beyond 50,000 Nodes
Product Overviews Online