Are you looking for a rack to fit your compute requirements that is designed to perform at a reasonable price? Take the guesswork out of infrastructure with HPE purpose-built racks. Perfect for the server room or today's modern data center, HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks include a 3000 pound static capacity, design for better air flow, and cable management features. The welded frame is designed for durability and includes a door with greater perforation for better airflow. Designed for scalability, performance and ease of maintenance, G2 Advanced Series Racks include a rear bracket which eases installation and management of cable and power distribution. For those that require greater load capacity, HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks can be fully configured and shipped to your site. The HPE Rack family of products is optimized for your Infrastructure requirements now and in the future.
- HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks are covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Front and rear doors support a variety of electronic and biometric locking solutions for improved physical security.
- Flush-mounted side panels allow racks to be securely bayed together.
- Single-key access to front, rear and sides provides a solution for all rack access points that’s as convenient as it is secure.
- Improved cable management provisions simplify installation, organization and maintenance.
The Stronger the Rack, the Longer it Lasts
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks are covered by a global 10-year limited warranty.
Heavy-gauge mounting rails support up to 3000 pounds (static load) and 2250 pounds (dynamic load), keeping a fully loaded rack safe in the truck and in the datacenter.
Fully-tested ship load allows racks to be shipped fully configured, reducing time to deployment.
Universal rack design compatible with all Hewlett Packard Enterprise rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
Our Racks Have Evolved to Stay a Step Ahead of Would-be Threats to your Servers
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks front and rear doors support a variety of electronic and biometric locking solutions for improved physical security.
Flush-mounted side panels allow racks to be securely bayed together.
Single-key access to front, rear and sides provides a solution for all rack access points that’s as convenient as it is secure.
Our Racks Give you More for Less, Keeping your Servers Working Hard and you Working Easy
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks provide the industry’s widest range of rack enclosures that supports a broad variety of workloads and configurations.
Improved cable management provisions simplify installation, organization and maintenance.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to our rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you? Save $$$.
An extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products to outfit your rack.
Additional Resources & Collateral
- HPE Advanced Series Racks Technical Data Sheet
- HPE Racks for Server, Storage, and Networking
- Can HPE Racks Survive Destructive Testing?
- HPE Server Rack Family Video
- HPE Rack Management Options
- Rack and Power Infrastructure
- Power Supplies
- Server Options Overview
- Server Options for Enterprise
- Power Cords and Cables
HPE Server Related Links
HPE Server Support & Downloads