Do you think you have to trade-off performance for manageability when using a filesystem?
With HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem (VxFS) you can have manageability and performance. OnlineJFS/VxFS offers a simple and flexible tool that enables you to manage your environment dynamically. HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem 6.1 minimize downtime, optimize data at right time and optimal cost. Furthermore with HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem 6.1, prioritize specific application I/O for faster throughputs of critical applications, faster resynchronization of data bases using snapshots with optimal storage space requirements allowing you to better manage you business.
- Scale better and provide right data at right time at optimal cost with Veritas File System 6.1.
- Veritas File System 6.1 supports creation of more than 32k directories, support for 512 TB capacity and more than 2 TB boot disks.
- Faster mirroring for faster data replication.
- Dynamically reconfigure your storage with easy-to-use tools.
- Make applications available with I/O shipping in clustered environments.
- Faster and better reclaims with multi-threaded reclaim.
Bridge the Gap in File System Performance with HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem 6.1
HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem (VxFS) is ideal for supporting the expansion of your system and storage, updating to new file formats, and adding new hardware components.
Grow your files systems while keeping them online and/or shrink most disk layouts while keeping them online.
Perform post-process periodic deduplication in a file system to eliminate duplicate data.
Improved protection against hardware failures and handling infrastructure disruptions.
Improve efficiency of storage utilization with thin reclamation.
Better Management with HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas File System 6.1
HPE OnlineJFS/Veritas Filesystem (VxFS) allows dynamic reconfiguration of storage with easy-to-use tools.
I/O shipping ensures application availability in a clustered environment.
Space optimized database cloning helps in faster re-synchronization of databases using snapshots with optimal storage space requirements.
Prioritize specific application I/O's by tuning administrative task I/o's for faster throughputs of critical applications.
Easier volume manager maintenance with single framework to manage all volume manager tunables.
- Veritas™ is a trademark of Symantec Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.